Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But to answer your question, MY22 will start production in December, and its been projected that 45K-55K out of all reservations will be fulfilled in MY21, so if you fall just outside of that range, yours might be made this December. If not, Ford believes they will be able to fulfill all reservations by late Q2 of 2022. So expect to get yours between January and June (obviously very dependent on your build, constraints, etc.)
The Detroit News article that was announcing Bronco shipments said "They have two and half years out of already-sold Broncos," said Greg O'Neil, United Auto Workers Local 900 chairman for stamping". I hope your timeline is more accurate, but with the continued delays I'm wondering.
Sponsored

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Detroit News article that was announcing Bronco shipments said "They have two and half years out of already-sold Broncos," said Greg O'Neil, United Auto Workers Local 900 chairman for stamping". I hope your timeline is more accurate, but with the continued delays I'm wondering.
My timeline is structured around what bronco 6g lord and savior @PREMiERdrum has been telling everyone, but yes, I doubt you'll see any full size broncos on dealer lots before December 2022 or January of 2023
#premierdrum2024