Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The B&P for MY22 should be available now. All the builds for 21 have been converted to orders which makes the current B&P obsolete. I put my order in and later converted to Priority 99 to keep the Mod top. It would be nice since they have my reservation and deposit, to be able to get back to my “mental masturbation” of building 5 or 6 Broncos a day, 8 on Sunday.
Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
On Thursday I 99'd my Bronco order after submitting an order for a Defender. Expected arrival is September 3rd. Two and a half months, including sailing across the Atlantic. Much more reasonable and I wish I hadn't held out hope for so long. If it gets a little delayed it'll still be great. At least I can enjoy it for the late summer and fall. My 7/14 Badlands order wasn't going to come this year. How dare I want an MIC top and lux package...
That’s awesome, pic of your build? 😁

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s awesome, pic of your build? 😁
I'll post elsewhere so a non-Bronco pic doesn't upset people. I was on the fence between blue and green but I ended up going with the pangea green with white top. It's a 110SE because I need the space (but the Defender 90 looks so nice...). I otherwise went pretty basic aside from the advanced off-road stuff.

On a non-Defender note, this whole debacle is not great for Ford dealers. When I called mine, it sounded like they've lost a number of people who were tired of the wait. I feel bad for them because it's already a tough year and they're really just great people to work with. If you'd have told me in January I'd not get a Bronco by mid-summer or I'd EVER buy a non-Ford I'd have said you were crazy. How things change.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder if that issue discussed long ago on here of getting the carpet off of the back of the seats in the MGV is still even a consideration for MY22 given all the other issues to solve

DarienJim

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t real-time understand What is going on.

I have two orders: July 14 2020 BD with Sasquatch, larger engine and hard top and still no email from my dealer or communication. Radio silent.

My second order date was July 15 2020 WT same set up but changed to OB smaller engine soft top in Feb. I got email from Ford (not dealer) of June 14th production date later switched to June 28th.

On first I think my dealer is screwing with me. Shouldn’t I have a build date by now. My first order was put in within 2 hours of initial announcement.

Note when I log into Ford.com it just shows original orders and no model switch and Feb order dates not July last year.

3193DFCA-ED99-4BA9-9F87-B36338AF03ED.png

Sponsored

Bert20000

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The site says 2021 final orders due 9/3/2021. 10 days before 22 orders start. My guess is that ford will make as many 2021s as they can. Then roll remaining orders roll into 2022 as ordered. Then handle new 2022 orders and additional options. Of course they'll build the 2022 in the order the can with parts available.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I have two orders: July 14 2020 BD with Sasquatch, larger engine and hard top and still no email from my dealer or communication. Radio silent.

My second order date was July 15 2020 WT same set up but changed to OB smaller engine soft top in Feb. I got email from Ford (not dealer) of June 14th production date later switched to June 28th.

On first I think my dealer is screwing with me. Shouldn’t I have a build date by now. My first order was put in within 2 hours of initial announcement.

Note when I log into Ford.com it just shows original orders and no model switch and Feb order dates not July last year.

Ford Bronco 🗓 2022 Bronco Dates Revealed - Ordering, Scheduling & Production Start Date 3193DFCA-ED99-4BA9-9F87-B36338AF03ED
The Badlands status is not surprising actually, many of us here are in the same boat

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2022MY Bronco order acceptance, scheduling and production dates have just been released. As always, these dates are subject to change.
  • 2022 Initial Orders Acceptance -- 9/13/21
  • 2022 Scheduling Begins -- 10/14/21
  • 2022 Production Start Up -- 12/13/21

What is Orders Acceptance and Scheduling?

"Initial Orders Acceptance" is when Ford will allow dealers to begin placing orders, but vehicles won't necessarily be built in the order that orders are received from dealers. They get scheduled based on parts and option availability at the plant. An individual option, or even the paint color, can delay your place in line until that option, or paint, is expected to be on-hand. "Scheduling Begins" is when they will start laying in the order of all those previously received dealer orders.

Ford Bronco 🗓 2022 Bronco Dates Revealed - Ordering, Scheduling & Production Start Date 3193DFCA-ED99-4BA9-9F87-B36338AF03ED

Source: Donlen
Now we are talking !

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll post elsewhere so a non-Bronco pic doesn't upset people. I was on the fence between blue and green but I ended up going with the pangea green with white top. It's a 110SE because I need the space (but the Defender 90 looks so nice...). I otherwise went pretty basic aside from the advanced off-road stuff.

On a non-Defender note, this whole debacle is not great for Ford dealers. When I called mine, it sounded like they've lost a number of people who were tired of the wait. I feel bad for them because it's already a tough year and they're really just great people to work with. If you'd have told me in January I'd not get a Bronco by mid-summer or I'd EVER buy a non-Ford I'd have said you were crazy. How things change.
I don’t know.... it’s a weird year for everyone.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why are you asking a question that can’t be answered?
It is a hypothetical to be considered, not to be resolved. But it is also a statement as to behind the scenes production that the public will never know about.

Bert20000

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3193DFCA-ED99-4BA9-9F87-B36338AF03ED.png
I changed mine from OB to BL and ford still shows the OB. But the order confirmed email shows the BL. I guess the reservation system is separate from the ordering system, except for date and order number. I'd call ford on the date, that seems off for your BL. Did you receive an order conformation email last year?

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ripcurl with July 14 2020 first day orders? What is the delay then?
Lots of us with 7/13 and 7/14 orders of particular builds are in waiting pattern, because of dealer allocation numbers and known commodity constraints like MIC hard top, Sasquatch, 2.7 engine, etc

The other one you ordered and got a production date on had a soft top which is making a big difference right now

You could certainly ping your dealer to stay in touch, but it isn't unusual in my opinion from what we've seen here

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
An individual option, or even the paint color, can delay your place in line until that option, or paint, is expected to be on-hand.
Did I misread this or is paint color a possible constraint now or in MY22?
Sponsored