First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
Happy Father's Day to all you Bronco dads!!

Dammit now my T-shirt is all wet . ( thank God no oneā€˜s around )
So many scenarios for so many people just like the one in the video. But itā€™s always worth it . I donā€™t need to see any more videos like this one . I never saw my father cry And I Try damn hard to never let anyone else see me cry . Not sure why but thatā€™s the way it is. Happy Fatherā€™s Day to all and if youā€™re lucky enough to have a child in your life give them a hug if you can.

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm not a father, but Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. Hoping your looking forward to your new Bronco as much as I am.

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dammit now my T-shirt is all wet . ( thank God no oneā€˜s around )
So many scenarios for so many people just like the one in the video. But itā€™s always worth it . I donā€™t need to see any more videos like this one . I never saw my father cry And I Try damn hard to never let anyone else see me cry . Not sure why but thatā€™s the way it is. Happy Fatherā€™s Day to all and if youā€™re lucky enough to have a child in your life give them a hug if you can.
I donā€™t think I ever saw my dad cry except the one time I went with him to his fatherā€™s grave and the time he backed his Bronco out of the garage and ran over the rear half of our puppy that he didnā€™t know was there, and he had to grab a .22 and put him out of his misery.

Sponsored

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
I donā€™t think I ever saw my dad cry except the one time I went with him to his fatherā€™s grave and the time he backed his Bronco out of the garage and ran over the rear half of our puppy that he didnā€™t know was there, and he had to grab a .22 and put him out of his misery.
I think that would make any man cry. iā€™m sorry you had to see that .

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That was great, reminded me of my daughter, nice Fathers Day gift.
To all the Fathers have a great day

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Also, a the point to which you refer, she supposedly is putting it in gear to pull away. Yes, that would be neutral (if it were a manual) as you state. But, she supposedly is putting it in gear to go forward. If she were truly doing that, the lever would have to be much further down for 1st. But, you can clearly see the select indicator on top of the steering column.

Also, when dad first pulls the car in the garage, he puts it in park. Theoretically, he could be putting a manual into reverse, but it does seem like he's putting it into park.

Also, when she is driving, the gear lever is in a mid position like neutral if it were manual. If she were in a forward gear, the lever would have been high or low. It seems clear she's in "drive."
I guess kudos to them for trying if all they had to work with is scum, but this is very disappointing. I take back every tear. Poor @damarble is probably turning over in his grave right now.

Sshira

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, Explorer, VFR 1200F
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interestingly this reminded me of another time BK (before kids). I was forced to sell my 1973 Charger Rallye to keep my Bronco on the road. Oh, the regrets of youth that make the memories we keep.
I think they should change the background music to death metal. . .then we might not be tearing. Piano is not fair . . .

Sponsored

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜88 911,ā€˜15 Chevy 2500, ā€˜24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had a similar situation to the video.

We had saved up enough for 2 years at a private college in Boston for my oldest daughter. We qualified for nothing because we are business owners. She crammed in summer courses and only needed to finance her third and final year. We shopped around and found a bank offering 6% loans. I offered to co-sign since our credit is good. Approval came back at 9% because her co-signer has too many different bank accounts, again because weā€™re business owners.
So I put the Porsche up for sale andā€¦. JK NO WAY did I give up the 911.
What really happened is I told her to talk to her Grandfather and set up a payment schedule. She has a lower interest rate and manageable payments. Thanks dad, happy Fatherā€™s Day.

Ford Bronco šŸŽ„ A Happy Fatherā€™s Day Video For All Bronco Dads (Tear Jerker) 1624198636258

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great video. I guess this what I get for sending my kids to a less expensive college.

A930A96D-F18D-4E08-AD13-D977B0062B1F.jpeg