Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, my friend. It's no wonder that an Economist like me has jumped into the Ford boat. ;)

And think about it, Farley just took over, so none of this is even his shit! However, he's the much cooler guy, so in a few years when his vision takes hold, LOOK OUT!

I'm so proud of the women and men at Ford, from the execs who green lit these projects which all must have looked crazy at concept time.

Cheers to the engineers; who are obviously some of the best in the world for dreaming big, selling their vision, and building beyond expectations.

God bless the women and men on the lines of the factories who put passion into their work. Fuck robots, these folks are a special breed.

Call it virtue signaling all you want, I'm sincerely impressed and feel pride in an American company getting it right and heading back to the top.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Caiden16

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think Ford is moving in the right direction. I bought 400 shares of their stock on Friday. I think (hope) it will be a good long term investment. I know taking a risk and buying Tesla years ago has been good to me too.
šŸ™„ wowā€¦.your making me blush

Caiden16

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think Ford is moving in the right direction. I bought 400 shares of their stock on Friday. I think (hope) it will be a good long term investment. I know taking a risk and buying Tesla years ago has been good to me too.
šŸ™„ wowā€¦.your making me blush

Gaul Piamatti

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, my friend. It's no wonder that an Economist like me has jumped into the Ford boat. ;)

And think about it, Farley just took over, so non of this is even his shit! However, he's the much cooler guy, so in a few years when his vision takes hold, LOOK OUT!

I'm so proud of the women and men at Ford, from the execs who green lit these projects which all must have looked crazy at concept time.

Cheers to the engineers; who are obviously some of the best in the world for dreaming big, selling their vision, and building beyond expectations.

God bless the women and men on the lines of the factories who put passion into their work. Fuck robots, these folks are a special breed.

Call it virtue signaling all you want, I'm sincerely impressed and feel pride in an American company getting it right and heading back to the top.
Educate yourself on how robots are used to automate. You sound ignorant

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Educate yourself on how robots are used to automate. You sound ignorant
You're right. You're so smart with such a big education. Thank you for enlightening us all with your wisdom kind sir....... :rolleyes:

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

And think about it, Farley just took over, so non of this is even his shit! However, he's the much cooler guy, so in a few years when his vision takes hold, LOOK OUT!

Sold out? They haven't sold anything yet.
If the Bronco doesn't meet the hype then sales won't be nearly what they expect.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sold out? They haven't sold anything yet.
If the Bronco doesn't meet the hype then sales won't be nearly what they expect.
What you say is true, but at this point, none of us know how people will respond to subpar reviews.

Truth is, Ford padded and brainwashed everyone including journalists by rolling out the Bronco with actual off road racing legends.

Who's opinion is a guy most likely to believe; fake news or the YouTuber, or Loren Healy and Vaughn Gittin Jr, or Curt LaDuc? When these guys said Bronco is awesome, do vids with jumping, or going through the Hot tub in Moab, that tells more of the story than a magazine ever could in the minds of most.

The only areas where I question the Bronco are in fit and finish and any panel connection points for the doors, fender flairs, mod top pieces, etc. Everything under the hood or suspension, etc, I trust will be very good and dependable.

I have no idea how guys will weigh what's more important.

Deleted member 3063

interesting points. not really up on what the competitions many advantages are but you're probably not talking the cash strapped Lordstown truck venture. or the others that aren't even out there giving ride alongs to journalists and allowing them to publish.

prototype to production is what established makers do as a matter of course and in this case I put forward the Mach E, well received and sold out.

Sponsored

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What you say is true, but at this point, none of us know how people will respond to subpar reviews.

Truth is, Ford padded and brainwashed everyone including journalists by rolling out the Bronco with actual off road racing legends.

Who's opinion is a guy most likely to believe; fake news or the YouTuber, or Loren Healy and Vaughn Gittin Jr, or Curt LaDuc? When these guys said Bronco is awesome, do vids with jumping, or going through the Hot tub in Moab, that tells more of the story than a magazine ever could in the minds of most.

The only areas where I question the Bronco are in fit and finish and any panel connection points for the doors, fender flairs, mod top pieces, etc. Everything under the hood or suspension, etc, I trust will be very good and dependable.

Opinions from pundits are minor factors ... most of us will want to TEST DRIVE it when we see one in person.
You know, how cars are often sold.

For me, a test drive will be more important.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Mustang Mach-E Was Norwayā€™s Best-Seller in May

American electric crossover captures number one spot in Norway, but there are many new EVs on the horizon.
  • Ford Mustang Mach-E captures 10% of Norway's car sales in May 2021, after first full month of registrations.
  • 60.4% of car sales in Norway are battery-electric vehicles, with PHEVs also accounting for a major share of new vehicle sales.
  • The Mustang Mach-E went on sale several months ago in the U.S. but arrived in Norway just weeks ago.
Source: Auotweek, June 2, 2021

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like why haven't we gotten independent Bronco reviews yet? Most of the reviews I've seen are when the guy is sitting in the passenger seat with a Ford employee driving.
Based on a couple comments here over the last two weeks or so, tomorrow has been cited as the embargo date for reviews to start going public. We'll see - but I'm hoping to see some actual independent videos and articles to start popping up this week.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think you hit the nail on the head here. Despite itā€™s mass market appeal, the Bronco is built-for-purpose; and that purpose isnā€™t generally what ā€œCar and Driverā€ et al normally address. Those kinds of automotive reviews are going to focus on fuel economy, fit and finish, comfort and features, and overall value for purchase priceā€¦. Very few of those boxes were checked by Ford in the development of the Gen6 Bronco (not to say Ford didnā€™t address them, but rather they didnā€™t design around those ā€œkeyā€ areas). What will those reviews tell us when they get around to writing them? That the Bronco is loud on the highway compared to an Explorer. Ok. That a Bronco makes terrible fuel economy for a 2021 vehicle. Ok. That the interior of the Bronco isnā€™t full of posh leather surfaces and fancy accents. Gotcha. We know all that. Ford hasnā€™t hidden it. Those who actually want the Bronco want the Bronco for what it can do; which is a helluva lot more than what a quiet, fuel sipping, plush mall crawler can doā€¦ and hence we get the reviews by the ACTUAL experts - those who are driving the Bronco at itā€™s full capability; stretching it to the max the way itā€™s intended to be driven.

Frankly, I could give a damn what an ā€œautomotive journalistā€ has to say about my Bronco. Why would I? Iā€™d rather hear from the experts, and we have.
Sponsored