First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, it looks like they are going to be scheduling for the full month of August . Is this a change, I thought previously they were only scheduling for a week. If this is now true, that they are scheduling a full month of production. Hopefully this is the " good news coming " that a poster on another thread alluded to. As a day one reservation and #12 of 86 , I might be starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. (i dropped the tow package 2 weeks ago and ordered it through the parts dept -- supposed to be in my hands any day now ).

smrpilot

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
As someone else posted in relation to the MY22 Order bank opening 9/13 if you don't have a Build date in August it might be time to convert to a MY22

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So, it looks like they are going to be scheduling for the full month of August . Is this a change, I thought previously they were only scheduling for a week. If this is now true, that they are scheduling a full month of production. Hopefully this is the " good news coming " that a poster on another thread alluded to. As a day one reservation and #12 of 86 , I might be starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. (i dropped the tow package 2 weeks ago and ordered it through the parts dept -- supposed to be in my hands any day now ).
More than likely this is not a good thing that they can schedule an entire month of production at once. That means there are very few moving parts within the JIT inventory system and commodities are very much known.

Sure they know exactly what vehicles they can produce, but it's going to be a very constrained, short list of trim levels/options.

Reactions: abe

Sponsored

Ylekiot

Black Diamond
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus LX570, Lexus GX470, Land Rover, 21'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was a 6/21 > 7/12 > 7/5 and then 6/28 build week. I found last week when calling Ford that I am now a 8/2 build week (no email notifying me of this) How can they be scheduling the week of 8/2 when i already have a VIN from months ago? Am I missing somthing?

BD 2.7 non-sq Hard top

Last edited:

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you don't get scheduled this Thursday, when will the next scheduling be and will that be for September builds?
Sponsored