Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know I am looking into this very soon as I am not going to be seeing my Bronco for a while, but I just wanted to get a head start on knowing what to buy. I know it takes a 2 inch lift with 2 inch spacers to fit 37 tires on the Bronco. I know that suspension lifts are the way to go but I don't want to ruin the already good suspension the Bronco will be coming with. Does anyone know of any good suspension lift kits (2 inch) that will offer shock absorbance and performance very similar to the quality of the Bilstein shocks that the sasquatch Bronco is coming with? I put a kit on my f150 which turned out to be stiff as crap so I'm not making the same mistake again.
Just get Sasquatch pakage and the 35 it comes with you going to pay a boat load of money to do what your planning on doing
Sponsored

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm hoping Old Man Emu (OME) makes a kit for the Bronco. That's what I am running now on the 4Runner, with Total Chaos UCAs. Even Radflo or Icon would be nice too.

132945621_10158860925549438_1449205775650385906_o.jpg
They will. I talked with the regional sales rep a month or so ago. They have a really nice coil over in the works. Not sure how much lift they will be though. OME lifts are almost always 2” or less.

Last edited:

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They will. I talked with the regional sales rep a month or so ago. They have a really nice coil over in the works. Not sure how much lift they be though. OME lifts are almost always 2” or less.
Nice. My OME BP-51 coilovers have 3.5" of lift and comes with compression and rebound dampening for the front AND the rear. It's a pretty amazing setup.
Ford Bronco Best lift kits for the Bronco? 20210617_181745

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put a kit on my f150 which turned out to be stiff as crap so I'm not making the same mistake again.
Maybe you are making the same mistake, taking what is suppose to be pretty decent suspension and becoming a Guinean pig with these early suspension offerings. If you want something good you should wait for people get more experience and time to develop a decent suspension.

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice. My OME BP-51 coilovers have 3.5" of lift and comes with compression and rebound dampening for the front AND the rear. It's a pretty amazing setup.
Ford Bronco Best lift kits for the Bronco? 20210617_181745
Yep. Those are the ones they’re tuning for the Bronco! They sound really impressive.

Sponsored

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think it's likely the "best lift kit" is still in development.

If you want the best, and are willing to invest decent money, I'd hold off for a bit before making your decsion.

Laser Craft

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Stick with a kit that includes a longer upper control arm along with the coilover to minimize downtravel loss with the added lift height. 4WP is the only game in town at the moment (besides the King coilovers) but there will be more manufacturers in the coming months.
Can't go wron with BDS or Zone. They are real close to offering 2"-6" kits and no I'm not a rep or employee but actual customer on two Jeep TJ's and 2 Jeep JK's and speak from experience.

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think it's likely the "best lift kit" is still in development.

If you want the best, and are willing to invest decent money, I'd hold off for a bit before making your decsion.

That is great advice right there, especially since it'll be awhile before you get your Bronco.

Sponsored

Rakkasan187

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco, 2020 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was really hoping Carli Suspension would venture into the Bronco world, but from what I’m hearing it’s not going to happen. You pay for what you get when it comes to suspension. If your just going for the looks Zone, BDS an 4wp is fine. If you want an actual performance suspension system I would look at King, Fox and Icon for coil overs. All other necessary suspension parts I’d look at SVC off-road, RPG and Camburg Racing

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Eibach has a prototype lift kit for the Sport. I'm sure they are working on one for the mid-size.

bajalowlife

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Zone Offroad has 2" spacer lifts kits available already and BDS Suspension will have 3" for Sasquatch and 4" for non-sasquatch in the coming weeks.