Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a build date of 7/19. I called today and was told
It is now 8/2, so pushed back 2 weeks. I did not receive an email from Ford regarding the updated build date. As other have stated, you really need to call in if you want to get your current estimate. What is frustrating is the Ford system simply not sending these updates out automatically . Who knows, my build date could have changed in the past 5 minutes of my call to Ford Marketingā€¦ and thatā€™s fine and expected- just wished their system was more automated to trigger a courtesy email.
Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had a build date for the week of July 19th(my birthday šŸ˜) checked to see if I had a window sticker last night and one miraculously showed up. Emailed my dealer today and mine is now scheduled to be built on 6/30. I couldn't believe that it was pushed up by almost a month and I have almost every constraint except the tow and the BO bar. I can't wait!

Kev

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Range Rover, Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Called to check if I was delayed my original Build Date was week of 7/26. Ford advised build date of 7/14. So since this is a Wednesday thinking that's the actual date scheduled for build vs the original week it was scheduled for
Hope it doesn't change

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a build date for the week of July 19th(my birthday šŸ˜) checked to see if I had a window sticker last night and one miraculously showed up. Emailed my dealer today and mine is now scheduled to be built on 6/30. I couldn't believe that it was pushed up by almost a month and I have almost every constraint except the tow and the BO bar. I can't wait!
Wow! Date moved up?! Congrats! What are you getting? Details please

Sponsored

Rudy2473

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a 6/28 build daye and have not heard anything since I got the date on 4/22. Am I still good to go for next week?

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BO bar?

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Short for the bull bar because it covers everything except the B and the O on the front grille haha.
OHHHHHHHH yeah that makes sense

Sponsored

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, we've got 5 that just had dates moved up to the week of 7/19 and one to 6/28. 4 of those had build weeks in mid August before today.
Any 2 door 2.7 Hardtops?

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No reason for concern - keep checking. Likely has to do with gate release after night shift assembly.
So I Checked again around noon today and the 6/23/2021 date disappeared from the In Production area of the tracker. I called the Bronco number and asked if they knew what was up. They told me my Bronco has been "produced". My assumption is they are now adding the accessories.

Once again, thanks for valid info!

PCgrad98

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah I was pleasantly surprised but not holding my breath lol.
2 door
MIC top
Squatch

Thatā€™s exactly my build and also moved from 7/26 to 6/28 ā€œBlendā€. Hopeful to see ā€œBuiltā€ Friday. If not then early needy week. I had also braced for 6-8 weeks for deliveries after built based on feedback here but people are saying built to dealer arrival has been less than 10 days. Crazy that I could be driving a Bronco in 2 weeks. Of course Iā€™m out of town for a week in mid July. Hope everyone else gets a date and or date improvements

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thatā€™s exactly my build and also moved from 7/26 to 6/28 ā€œBlendā€. Hopeful to see ā€œBuiltā€ Friday. If not then early needy week. I had also braced for 6-8 weeks for deliveries after built based on feedback here but people are saying built to dealer arrival has been less than 10 days. Crazy that I could be driving a Bronco in 2 weeks. Of course Iā€™m out of town for a week in mid July. Hope everyone else gets a date and or date improvements
Are you convoy or rail? I havenā€™t seen any rail deliveries yet, maybe I havenā€™t been paying close enough attention.
Sponsored