Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

so basically the only confirmed places for sliders are 4wp and ARB? Seems like a lot of places say they "may" do it, but nothing concrete.
Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now as for what you ordered (and I thought I saw you in another thread saying you ordered the RTR wheels at +30), I'd think you'd be able to squeeze 295's in there stock. Definitely 285's and both would look good. So you could always run that until lifts start coming out!

Edit: Did you call Rancho or SkyJacker?
If I could fit the 295s without a lift I probably wouldn't lift it. For me it's all for show, I'm driving pavement / sand / nothing requiring clearance. My new plan is to take a tire off my truck and put it on the Bronco and see how it looks - want to make sure it doesn't stick out too far (I have 285s on truck). Assuming it's good and fits...I'll be good to go.

I haven't called either, guessing most places in a similar position and I'll have to be patient.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If I could fit the 295s without a lift I probably wouldn't lift it. For me it's all for show, I'm driving pavement / sand / nothing requiring clearance. My new plan is to take a tire off my truck and put it on the Bronco and see how it looks - want to make sure it doesn't stick out too far (I have 285s on truck). Assuming it's good and fits...I'll be good to go.

I haven't called either, guessing most places in a similar position and I'll have to be patient.
I've literally spent 2 weeks back and forth with @BAUS67 about tire sizes for my Big Bend. He knows his shit because his work does lifts and whatnot.

My theory is, +55mm wheel on Badlands can fit 285's stock, it comes with 285's. BL (according to posts outside of here) has approximately 3/4" lift or some shit like that. We've seen there are like 6"+ of space from tire to bottom of fender. 285 is approximately 1/2" taller than stock BB tire. Therefor, a 285 should fit without issue using a stock +55mm wheel. And if @BAUS67 comes here to respond, he won't tell you it will work. He will believe it when he sees it, but in talking he sees my point and says "sure, it SHOULD work". But needs to prove it first.

Now that being said, your wheel is a +30mm offset. Tire will stick out further, so the question becomes, how will it react during turning? By moving the centerline out, you push the radius out. My gut tells me it should work, but I'd need more opening sizes and tire dimensions to draw it up and see if it rubs.

There are so many variables, and no one has had a Bronco yet to test and see what fits. Though many things point to it working.

🤷‍♂️

Edit: 295's aren't much taller or wider than 285's (depending on manufacturer). I think the 295 definitely benefits from less offset in the wheel, but that one would be close. There is a thread out there that said a 33.1" tire (if I remember correctly) will fit on an OBX... but you have to also factor in for width. So 295 might be cutting it too close without a lift.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I actually got an email back from Ace Engineering https://aceengineeringandfab.com/ a buddy of mine has a Gladiator and is a "GO BIG or GO HOME" type of toy owner so this is what he put on his and claims some pretty serious capability, but they replied that they were definitely considering branching out to the 6th Gen Bronco world.
Psst... that's just the main page... what did he put on his Jeep?

Sponsored

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I, for one, am a huge pineapple fan.

one of the things I remember about Hawaii is how awesome their pineapple was. Seriously, best pineapple ever.
This seriously the best thing I remember eating when I was in Hawaii. Every now and again, I would buy extremely overpriced pineapples shipped directly from Hawaii to my doorstep, just to get a taste of it again.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Maui Gold

And damn, missed the 400 milestone as well.

faziorf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR OBX AMB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
one of the things I remember about Hawaii is how awesome their pineapple was. Seriously, best pineapple ever.
We decided to go to the Dole Plantation on Oahu one time early during a trip, got us some Dole Whip, ate a metric ton of pineapple, etc. I think we went back every day after that.

Sponsored

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Small update for the Brewster crew. Connected with my sales guy yesterday and he said only 18 out of 176 orders are scheduled for production so far. The next group of Bronco's set to be scheduled will happen in late July. That should be another 20-30 Bronco's.

Going by those numbers, I won’t see mine until 2022. All I can do is embrace my first world problems with a smile (and watering eyes) and I’ll still waive to fellow Broncos on the road this year.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Small update for the Brewster crew. Connected with my sales guy yesterday and he said only 18 out of 176 orders are scheduled for production so far. The next group of Bronco's set to be scheduled will happen in late July. That should be another 20-30 Bronco's.

Going by those numbers, I won’t see mine until 2022. All I can do is embrace my first world problems with a smile (and watering eyes) and I’ll still waive to fellow Broncos on the road this year.
Its refreshing to see that you recognize how insignificant this "problem" is. I am very eager to get mine. But lets face it, the important stuff is still the important stuff. (Wife and kids healthy, financially secure, relationship with wife, kids, friends going well, etc)

I still get into my 14 year old car and smile. Its like a reliable old friend. It will be bittersweet giving it up.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Its refreshing to see that you recognize how insignificant this "problem" is. I am very eager to get mine. But lets face it, the important stuff is still the important stuff. (Wife and kids healthy, financially secure, relationship with wife, kids, friends going well, etc)

I still get into my 14 year old car and smile. Its like a reliable old friend. It will be bittersweet giving it up.
I agree with there are many many things more important than a vehicle. But... at this point in time, a new vehicle would certainly help. Car just passed 219k miles over the weekend, still running pretty good though. At the same time, I have no desire to find an interim car if something were to go wrong.

So from my point of view, this Bronco has gone from a Q4 2020 (yes that was a rumor from about 2-3 years ago), to a Q2 2021, to "We never really planned this shit out (FORD), so you'll get it when you get it because really time stamps don't mean much". Yeah I'm a bit salty, I admit 🤷‍♂️ But there are no other vehicles out there I could live with, so I wait and hope the car keeps running!
Sponsored