First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would much rather give up the speakers in the middle to gain the openness in the bronco. He doesn't mention as a rear seat passenger you're just staring into a crossbar.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i wish international would bring back the scout the same way Ford brought back the (full size) bronco. Chevy made a fine product with the blazer, its excellent for its target audience. But like the mach e, its just not really the vehicle that matches its namesake. I hope Toyota updates the 4runner.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been holding out hope they bring back the FJ

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They only pointed out the four speakers in the Bronco. Once they do a more thorough test Iā€™m curious for the other six speakers which are included in the B&O package. Although itā€™s meant to be an off-road vehicle not a concert hall so, temper your expectations

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i wish international would bring back the scout the same way Ford brought back the (full size) bronco. Chevy made a fine product with the blazer, its excellent for its target audience. But like the mach e, its just not really the vehicle that matches its namesake. I hope Toyota updates the 4runner.
I mean, 480 horsepower (358 kilowatts), 634 lb.-ft. of torque, 0-60 in 3.5ā€¦.

Just because itā€™s not burning dinosaurs doesnā€™t mean itā€™s not a mustangā€¦.

Though, we can all agree the Blazer is an affront to god and the fact they thought it was a good idea is all the reason I need to advocate burning Chevrolet to the ground and starting them over.

Last edited:

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The more I watch Tommy, the more he seems to come across as a Jeep fanboy. The obvious advantages of Bronco he glosses over. I mean he has owned enough jeeps he is invested. I imagine that will be a struggle for a number of Jeep Fanboys over time accepting that they have been beat by competition now. Give it a few years and they will convert right!

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah, that Jeep subwoofer is huge compared to the Bronco, and having the front speakers in the lower dash front versus the kick panel is going to make a difference too.

Comparing optional Sasquatch to a stock Rubi is sort of unfair, and Jeep will have the Xtreme Recon answer for that. Especially since you can put 35ā€™s on a Rubicon - and even put the Mopar 2-1/2ā€ lift plus 35ā€™s for less than Squatch plus 10AT will set you back on the Bronco.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love the different perspectives from viewers of the video. Some find him to be a total Jeep fanboy. I thought this one was reasonable. I can pick some nits throughout, but in general there's nothing in there that is wrong.

As an example, I value the openness of not having the B-pillar crossbar. But an audiophile could sure have a view that, as a front seat driver, they'd rather have the speakers. Totally fair.
Sponsored