First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I mean, 480 horsepower (358 kilowatts), 634 lb.-ft. of torque, 0-60 in 3.5….

Just because it’s not burning dinosaurs doesn’t mean it’s not a mustang….

Though, we can all agree the Blazer is an affront to god and the fact they thought it was a good idea is all the reason I need to advocate burning Chevrolet to the ground and starting them over.
Okay, even if we ignore the electric bit, it's still not a Mustang. It's a 4 door crossover. It's everything a Mustang isn't.

I'm not even hating on the Mach E itself. I've driven one. I liked it a lot, it's a perfectly fine, even fun vehicle. It drives better than your typical crossover, but it's still more akin to a 4 door sedan.
Sponsored

BoiseBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would much rather give up the speakers in the middle to gain the openness in the bronco. He doesn't mention as a rear seat passenger you're just staring into a crossbar.
I've thought about that too- seems like having it right in front of you, or having the speakers between the front and back would make it impossible to have a conversation.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, even if we ignore the electric bit, it's still not a Mustang. It's a 4 door crossover. It's everything a Mustang isn't.

I'm not even hating on the Mach E itself. I've driven one. I liked it a lot, it's a perfectly fine, even fun vehicle. It drives better than your typical crossover, but it's still more akin to a 4 door sedan.
Good points....but it also blows away the VAST majority of Mustangs ever made in almost every performance category...so there is that. I also don't know that many people look at it and see "crossover"...unless you have a pre-conceived idea of what it is.

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good points....but it also blows away the VAST majority of Mustangs ever made in almost every performance category...so there is that. I also don't know that many people look at it and see "crossover"...unless you have a pre-conceived idea of what it is.
What's the proper term for a weird raised car thing like a venza, y, crosstour, mach e?

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've thought about that too- seems like having it right in front of you, or having the speakers between the front and back would make it impossible to have a conversation.

Haha, you just turn down the volume, just like in any car.

Sponsored

BoiseBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haha, you just turn down the volume, just like in any car.
I don't have to turn my music down to have a conversation in my car, unless they're blasting of course. But seems to me if the speaker was between us I'd have to turn it down completely. That's what I was saying.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a vehicle with a sound bar and it didn't prevent normal conversations.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They only pointed out the four speakers in the Bronco. Once they do a more thorough test I’m curious for the other six speakers which are included in the B&O package. Although it’s meant to be an off-road vehicle not a concert hall so, temper your expectations
I sat in a first edition a couple months ago. Speaker wise with the BO system you got three on the dash, one each foot well, two back bar, and another speaker in the bed area. Jeep is known for making Wranglers with terrible speakers. (I had to upgrade mine) I'm floored Ford didn't see this and at least make an attempt to make a better system. It appeared the speakers are all 5 inch.

I like hearing my music when my doors and top are off. So I'll wait till accessories come out for sound.. (Not that hideous soundbar that's in Ford store)

Sponsored

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean, 480 horsepower (358 kilowatts), 634 lb.-ft. of torque, 0-60 in 3.5….

Just because it’s not burning dinosaurs doesn’t mean it’s not a mustang….

Though, we can all agree the Blazer is an affront to god and the fact they thought it was a good idea is all the reason I need to advocate burning Chevrolet to the ground and starting them over.
i realize the Mach E has good stats.
But it’s an abomination style wise.
Should never be called a mustang.

KFreakin

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They only pointed out the four speakers in the Bronco. Once they do a more thorough test I’m curious for the other six speakers which are included in the B&O package. Although it’s meant to be an off-road vehicle not a concert hall so, temper your expectations
So I’ve seen all 10 speakers for the upgraded B&O 3 on the dash (left, center , right) one in driver footwell, one passenger footwell. 4 on C pillar bar. Left and Right. 2 face forward towards passengers. Two face kind of up and back towards the cargo area. And the sub is in the back right side of cargo area.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base

+ @ZachDanger

This is the part where I point out two things:
1. The Bronco has never had 4 doors before the 2021 model. I assume that you don't consider a 4 door a Bronco to be Bronco, but instead it's a Flex for you?
2. Ford is now building more 4 door Broncos and 4 Door Mustangs than the 2 door versions. Ford made the right call.
Sponsored