First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
So this is what happens when people are let out of jail... They record a new but still overlapping with the last video on YouTube every few hours to celebrate?

I am too scared to watch... Did they somehow spin the awesome open air B pillar area into a negative by saying it sounds bad again?

Last edited:

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Actually enjoyed the toned down version... but then again, I’m an old guy so the loud and bubbly videos usually annoy me.
I’m 44 and they annoy the hell out of me too.

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
“Door bags have to be special ordered”???

Don’t the bags come with it? Or did I not hear him correctly?

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. Door bags are an extra cost option. 2. Didn't watch, don't know what he said or what you though he said

Ta2punk

Raptor
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So this is what happens when people are let out of jail... They record a new but still overlapping with the last video on YouTube every few hours to celebrate?
After being subbed to them for a while, this is something I have noticed a lot with this channel specifically and it's annoying. When they have several videos on a single vehicle, they will go over the same information they went over in other videos like they're covering that detail for the first time. It was painfully obvious with the TRX stuff.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
1. Door bags are an extra cost option. 2. Didn't watch, don't know what he said or what you though he said
Well how about that. All this time I thought I’d find door bags in the back waiting for me.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So on a 4-door, can you remove the hard-top on the 2nd row and leave the hard top in the front row intact?

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The issue is that when you make videos or just content in general you don’t know how much the customer/consumer knows. You always want to assume the customer knows nothing. If you don’t make this assumption then the content can be overwhelming and disjointed. You want to plan for the lowest common denominator.

But you have seen all the videos and thus the info is redundant. Imagine if you saw their videos for the 1st time and have no context that there was a video before the one you watched?

After being subbed to them for a while, this is something I have noticed a lot with this channel specifically and it's annoying. When they have several videos on a single vehicle, they will go over the same information they went over in other videos like they're covering that detail for the first time. It was painfully obvious with the TRX stuff.

Last edited: