GoneAndDusted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll hold off judgement since it's still technically a prototype/pre-production model, but Ford isn't helping themselves with stating on their website "fold flat rear seats", and then having people post videos clearly showing that's currently not the case.

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I saw the same thing in another yt video, but I just noticed that this bronco doesn’t have that extra piece with the slide out tray. Maybe if you stuck that 4 inch tall thing in the back it would end up being a flat surface? I dunno if that tray is standard or optional equipment. Or am I not seeing it correctly?

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So I saw the same thing in another yt video, but I just noticed that this bronco doesn’t have that extra piece with the slide out tray. Maybe if you stuck that 4 inch tall thing in the back it would end up being a flat surface? I dunno if that tray is standard or optional equipment. Or am I not seeing it correctly?
Pretty sure the slide out tray is one of the 200+ accessories that will be available. What we don't know yet is if it's available for the 2 door Bronco.

Sponsored

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll hold off judgement since it's still technically a prototype/pre-production model, but Ford isn't helping themselves with stating on their website "fold flat rear seats", and then having people post videos clearly showing that's currently not the case.
Maybe the fold flat is 4 door only? Who knows at this point.

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Your sure those aren’t hitting the back of the front seats? Same thing happens in my Expedition if the front seat are to far back?
I agree, it looks like they’re hitting the front seats. This is also a 2-door, I was thinking the fold-flat seats were only in the 4-door; whereas in the 2-door they were meant to be removed.
Sponsored