First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What a S*#T Show FORD is! Sorry but they are either incompetent or don't care enough about the Bronco. Why don't they have multiple manufactures for the Hardtops? They are a $56B Company surely someone would want to manufacture for them. Now they are talking about MY23.... seriously???

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just got it as well. Taking the comms as FE's may roll out as late as December??
That's what it says. Which means some of us will be receiving our 2021 FIRST Editions in January, maybe even February, of 2022. How fucking ridiculous. It's honestly stupid that they can't come up with enough parts for less than 7000 FEs in the next few months.

Last edited:

awall422

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
wow. How long ago did they finalize the design of the hard top? Covid, I get it. But this seems more like a crappy job of outsourcing to me. I am glad I wanted a soft top anyway, but I feel for you 2 door and and hard top option folks. This really hurts my level of trust in Ford's ability to do their job. Inread about how badly the last big explorer roll out went...

Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is absolute horse shit, Ford.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got the email. My god.

....we might get a 2021 then, because the only thing holding us back was the modular roof.

Edit: whoops, forgot she wants it in green. 2022 here we go, at least now we can hope for an early 2022 since mod top was the biggest hangup.

Also a plus, at least ours won't look 'downgraded' compared to others for a couple years. Once the mod roofs come out I can probably afford to purchase them retail + FordBucks™

Last edited:

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“We now have to produce more soft tops than planned and we won't be able to solely produce customer orders, as hoped.”

So basically they are going to crank out 50k soft top 4 doors and give them to the dealers to sell before reservation holders get their hardtops. And 2 door people are just straight up screwed.

Sponsored

JeR2D2

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gah....I wish they would give us SOME timeline - we are now a one-car household waiting on this - I seriously find myself considering getting the soft top and then getting the hard top later.... Unless I just rode it out on my 7/14 reservation and if I get it by end of year I'll be happy but I can't know that, and they want you to let them know in 3 weeks haha

Well after talking to the wife she says to just wait it out and get what I want (Hard Top) - she's right.....waited this long what's another 6 months lol kill me now haha
Sponsored