Sponsored

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford should be getting the ball rolling and do whatever it takes to start tooling up another production site somewhere to produce more tops. Also, and in hindsight, they probably should have had planned for more Bronco production capacity at MAP or at an additional assembly plant.

They are basically standing in front of us with their drawers around their ankles.
At the very least it is embarrassing for them.
Next it is causing customer dissatisfaction.
But mostly it is costing them profit$ !!!!
Sponsored

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that looks to be the case. however the email also addresses a shortage on ALL hardtops. MOD top customers are screwed basically. dual roof customers are screwed. MIC (grey) customers it depends. I am anxiously waiting on this email to land in my inbox. I hope I don't get it. I have a blend date of 7/1 and I already have my window sticker. Ive got financing sorted and I am about to sell my car. Getting all this scheduled and having it fall neatly into place has been a disaster so far.
You may not get the email then. I got the email but have not received a VIN or build date and I reserved 2nd day. I'm crossing my fingers that I am not affected since I requested the MIC grey.

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well got the email too. This was going to be my first ever personal Ford purchase. Yeah....

Still baffles me that they were not on top of these constraints two years ago even before "Covid" hit.

TellurideBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on Ford’s behavior since the launch, a reasonable person can assume that it’s a prep kit you take the day before your colonoscopy.

But Ford still isn't clear about what that kit is. Does that mean it is pre-wired and installed for defrost and wiper fluid/electric? Or are they just throwing all of that #$%& in a box and saying here is your "kit"?

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What a S*#T Show FORD is! Sorry but they are either incompetent or don't care enough about the Bronco. Why don't they have multiple manufactures for the Hardtops? They are a $56B Company surely someone would want to manufacture for them. Now they are talking about MY23.... seriously???
They just don’t give a shit.

the arrogance of ford

I’ve been saying it all along

they just don’t give a shit, they are unethical.

just gonna start producing public models abs screwing reservation holders?

absolute snake move.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So what happens if you damage your hardtop in the 2021/2022? You can not get a collision repair MIC top?

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So who is keeping track of the list of promises from Ford that come with each delay? Between the points, discounts, prep kits, etc I can't keep up anymore.

What's the over/under on this happening to the sasquatch manual too? I pushed to a 2022 for the mansquatch. I'll happily take a soft top and buy a mod top later, but if they push the mansquatch to 2023 I'll go buy a jeep this weekend. The brakes on my truck just went out yesterday so we're down to one car and my motorcycle which won't be very useful in a couple months.

Sponsored