First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any news for us with a build date? (Not that it means shit, mine was june now September lol)
That sucks. My build week was this week. But nothing... so I know I'm delayed. I'm just afraid to find out how long.
Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed. That's actually my biggest concern with all these delays. How many of the options on our builds are going to disappear before Ford can actually build our Broncos?
Yep, I swear if Ford comes out and says “no manual due to lack of demand” I’d be extremely pissed as someone looking to order a brand new car with one. They already made it cost prohibitive by not letting you pair it with mid & manual on anything but badlands. Can only imagine it gets worse and not better.

pineapple

Black Diamond
First Name
Cass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm glad I 99'd my Bronco and ordered a Defender, and I'm glad I did it before this email came out because I expect demand may shoot up. Expecting a July build and early September delivery, but even a slight delay is no big deal. I was briefly worried when I read about issues with their aluminum supplier, but that's been sorted out, at least long enough for mine to get built!

Added bonus: If it's not good I can use my Bronco order through '23. Maybe the hybrid will be here by then, or maybe some added tech options... or maybe I never come back. The future is a mystery.
How'd you like the Defender? We've been debating doing the same thing for a couple months now. Love how the Bronco looks more than the defender, but I'm pretty much over waiting until 2022...2023...2024? or who knows when, when we need a bigger vehicle for camping and skiing now. Plus we're down to one car since I sold my WRX over a year ago.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seriously, good luck finding a dealer that orders a manual transmission Bronco for stock with the small number of allocations they have.
I hear the throw on the Bullitt shifter is comparable. Wonder how hard it is to burn a clutch out on one of those?

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After some thought, looks like I'd now be waiting until late '22 calendar year for a '23 model year at the earliest as a Wildtrak MOD top res holder, and that waiting gets me no compensation of any kind aside from MSRP price protection and twiddling my thumbs longer?

-Extra FordPass points don't apply unless I switch to MIC (soft top isn't an option for Wildtrak per previous emails, and it wasn't spelled out it now is with this new update).
-No free sound deadening headliner (that had been thrown in on MIC tops as compensation)
-No option for Wildtrak to "downgrade" to a soft top + prep kit
-No parts department price guarantee for a mod top purchased later

Basically I just wait another year longer for what I want with no "we're sorry" compensation because of the combo I ordered that checked all the boxes?

I mean, I guess I can hold out hope that A/C seats or hybrid appear? I doubt there'll be many changes, though.

Sponsored

Taco_Sexual

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You gotta love the timing of this too. Most people don't really follow the news Friday afternoon through Saturday. I know Webasto is ultimately at fault but Ford picked them as a vendor and should've had direct oversight in terms of their progress. I was willing to accept COVID as an excuse early on but not at this point when several other car manufacturers are releasing new vehicles without obvious issues.

Cridlon

Big Bend
First Name
CLIF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
"Until then, we can offer the carbonized gray molded in color hardtop as the only hardtop option for 2 and 4-door Broncos."

Does anyone have clarification on this? Does this mean they are only making carbonized gray Broncos, or are all MIC tops considered "carbonized gray" despite the Bronco color?
All the MIC tops this year have been carbonized grey!

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can see the sh*t eating grin on my salesman’s snarky face….him, and those like him are popping corks on their top shelf celebratory hooch, in anticipation of all the run of the mill soft top Broncos they’ll be able to charge a kings ransom for.

Sponsored

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

the 99'ers really got screwed here on MOD tops
Uggg but at the same time if 2 door people that are 99 they can change and push those of us that have always been good with the MIC farther out based on timestamps 😭

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same no email 2 door order
It certainly appears that those of us that ordered 2drs did not get an email. Is this correct? I have received all the other mass emails.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All these people with build dates need to stop whining...80% of us don't even have that yet.
try 99%...when I see people with VINs and build dates complain I just roll my fucking eyes, lol.
Sponsored