Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OFFER THE FASTBACK SOFT TOP TO THE 2DR. Many plan to do it aftermarket anyway. Make it an option, let folks switch, and relieve some of the hardtop demand. Give us the kits and we'll get them later if we really want them. Please!
Or like someone said on this ever growing thread. Make all 4 door Broncos with soft tops and offer a discount for MIC or MOD top when they come available. Then Ford can focus all MIC tops for the 2 door Broncos. But this is above my pay grade I'm sure the Ford MINDS know exactly what they are doing.
Sponsored

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad I took my 7/14 res and pushed to '22 to keep my MOD top. Doubtful I would have gotten a production date by now if I had switched to MIC, but it would have been nice to know for sure. SMFH. I may just go ahead and get the wife her Telluride now, and wait on the Warthog at this point. Ford has completely soured me on this deal. Ugh.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is magical about contacting our dealers by 7/16?
I plan to change my top because I do not want to get scheduled before September since I want the hard top hook ups.

BroncMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs
Your Bronco Model
Base
look on the bright side, we get to follow one of Elon's rules...

Ford Bronco 6/25 Email & FAQ: Modular Hardtops Delayed Until 2023MY | Price Protection Extension | Free Hardtop Prep Kit 1624665921654

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jedi2.0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is magical about contacting our dealers by 7/16?
I plan to change my top because I do not want to get scheduled before September since I want the hard top hook ups.
Maybe it’ll be August that they include the prep kit in build. If built in August delivery wouldn’t be until September. ????

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I own a $600 myth.....well f**k me running
Well, mine is already paid in full, so I am hoping that Ford manages to build my MY21 by December 2020 (or earlier) as promised. So I own a $47,953 myth... At least I can say that I know the VIN.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How difficult is it to make a hard top? This isn't a complex part requiring a billion dollar factory.
It's all the complex moving parts, makes building a twin turbocharged v-6 look like child's play!

Sponsored

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jen i would not cancel your reservation. Yes things are massively screwed up at Webasto but without notice things could turn around quickly. if you need to buy a vehicle then do so but I would let FORD keep my hundred dollar reservation if I were you.
Yeah, good advice. I might try to order a Mustang GT convertible tomorrow and maybe 99 my 2DR to get a mod top and see how things shake out. I still really want a Bronco (and I will get one, I’m not going to cancel) but this year has taught me that life is too short to keep waiting for my open air experience. And by 2022/early 2023 I can trade in my Bronco Sport for the 2DR or even get a 4DR.

This plan is contingent, of course, on the Mustang turnaround time. So much uncertainty.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I apologize if this has already been answered, but did other people with build dates receive this email as well or is it just me - and if so - does that mean I no longer have a build date? Thanks.
I have a build date and vin number and I did not receive this email. What exactly that means, who the hell knows.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay - Am patiently waiting for my loaded 4 door Wildtrak - Day one reservation, priority code 19 - would you suggest changing my order or continuing to wait it out? . . . I'd obviously really like to see delivery before snow falls in Vermont! Thanks for any input you may offer.
I would wait it out. I think Ford will want the WT model out there in decent numbers. They are pushing a lot of other builds to soft top especially with hook up kit now included. It only increases the number of hard tops available to WT builds. May be what they are thinking too. Just my opinion. I’m a 2dr BL build so I don’t have a dog in your fight.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It certainly appears that those of us that ordered 2drs did not get an email. Is this correct? I have received all the other mass emails.
Do you have a VIN?

I've ordered a 2-door and got the email. I thought someone mentioned it only went to people without a VIN yet.🤔

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I placed a call into customer service to confirm if my build date changed due to the upcoming factory shut downs. I was on hold for 1 hr 23 minutes before I spoke with a human. The guy sounded beat.
Keep the heat! If we blow them up enough even the employees will start speaking out internally, managers can't put out escalated calls fast enough, which Directors hear about, and then Executives hear about....and somewhere in that point more negative press, financial losses, etc. Having been working in corporate for many years, this technique works and companies will do even more to save face.
Sponsored