Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
velocity blue
aww. Wishful thinking on my part. There’s like 6 Ford dealers here and not one demo model(that’s been advertised) between them.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I suck , I did not even check. I am anti social don’t plan to have anyone in the backseat but Ogden my bernedoodle and he just climbs between the seats ;-)
np, I didn't read close enough and thought Ogden was your kid climbing in back, lol.

Also I'm liking the VB color in those photos.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I am curious how you were able to Test Drive one at the dealership. I saw a Bronco for the first time at my dealership last week. They only had it for a couple of hours to show employees and had invited order holders. However, they wouldn't even let us sit in it, let alone drive it. Of course it was a pre production model. I know they have those rodeo events but even those guys can't drive them on the road.

As a fellow CJ owner, I would love to test drive one too!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Portapot

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I am curious how you were able to Test Drive one at the dealership. I saw a Bronco for the first time at my dealership last week. They only had it for a couple of hours to show employees and had invited order holders. However, they wouldn't even let us sit in it, let alone drive it. Of course it was a pre production model. I know they have those rodeo events but even those guys can't drive them on the road.

As a fellow CJ owner, I would love to test drive one too!
I have an order an 7/13 res with no build date. So that helped a little. But this was a real production demo. First come first serve as far as I could tell. I sent them an email asking what the hell that email
Meant yesterday and they said they had no idea but to come in and test drive.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just gonna repost this here

:ROFLMAO:
So true... I don't get it either. I think most people that shoot vertical videos are the ones that only got into photography and videography with the invention of the smartphone. Folks that were into photography and buying camcorders before the smartphone era know 100% how bad it is.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an order an 7/13 res with no build date. So that helped a little. But this was a real production demo. First come first serve as far as I could tell. I sent them an email asking what the hell that email
Meant yesterday and they said they had no idea but to come in and test drive.
Thanks for explaining. At Least now I know I am not missing out. I still don't have a production date and a 7 day reservation holder.

OP
OP
Portapot

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just gonna repost this here

:ROFLMAO:
Yes I know…. I have problems. I’m in therapy. The whole bronco delay has set me back several years. The vertical video is just a small symptom.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Portapot

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So true... I don't get it either. I think most people that shoot vertical videos are the ones that only got into photography and videography with the invention of the smartphone. Folks that were into photography and buying camcorders before the smartphone era know 100% how bad it is.
Proud to say I grew up with not only a camcorder but a VHS camcorder, I was just rushing and did not have time to think about it. Sorry to everyone that hurt their neck trying to watch it.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Proud to say I grew up with not only a camcorder but a VHS camcorder, I was just rushing and did not have time to think about it. Sorry to everyone that hurt their neck trying to watch it.
Good point. You have a pass for sure since I probably would have done the same thing knowing I was about to drive or just drove one. I am thinking more about those peeps I see on FB that post all their boring crap that they think others want to see. Yeah I am getting tired of social media. Even FB is trying to replace forums like this. So sad.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If there is a god, please help me convince my wife that we can deal with a 2 door. It is soo much better in every single way.

OP
OP
Portapot

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good point. You have a pass for sure since I probably would have done the same thing knowing I was about to drive or just drove one. I am thinking more about those peeps I see on FB that post all their boring crap that they think others want to see. Yeah I am getting tired of social media. Even FB is trying to replace forums like this. So sad.
Quite Facebook two years ago. Got tired of them trying to tell me how to think.

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I see it has "running boards"...how was it to climb into and out of?...if I wait for a white top...(my2023)...I'll be 70 years old/young...I'm 5ft 9in and have a WT reserved with Grainger...thinking it might get old climbing in and out of it...any feedback would be appreciated
Sponsored