Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't read all 16 pages of this thread, so if someone has addressed this I apologize.
If you look closely at the pictures of the water leaking onto the floor, the water is coming from the pipes that drain the water off the roof, not from the walls. One of those leaking pipes is right next to an open truck dock door, so it clearly wasn't water up against the walls of the plant.
Snake them drains and get those Broncs down the line and out the door! Keep up the good work MAP!
Sponsored

Blueoval

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer & 2010 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMG_20210626_221726_525.jpg

Back in from an awesome gig - it was a huge rockabilly cruise in car show music festival with food trucks and moonshine, all to raise money for veterans in need.

MAP weekend work of gate release and shipping went on as normal today. It could have been much, much worse.
IMG_20210626_221726_525.jpg

Back in from an awesome gig - it was a huge rockabilly cruise in car show music festival with food trucks and moonshine, all to raise money for veterans in need.

MAP weekend work of gate release and shipping went on as normal today. It could have been much, much worse.
Sounds like a fun gig! Awesome to hear gate release and shipping have carried on as normal since I have a 6/25/2021 gate release on my window sticker. Fingers crossed for a delivery next week here since we are two hours and 45 minutes away from MAP!

Last edited:

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great news! - Thanks Ross. If you are ever in Dallas - I will buy you dinner. Appreciate the inside info.
We do have the best restaurants in Dallas.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Next week....locusts.
Ann Arbor once every 17 years Cicada attack is at full force now. Sounds like a constant drone. I bet you can hear it in Hines Drive near the Plant. But as every here knows "Hines Drive is closed from Ann Arbor Trail to Outer Drive."

Sponsored

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just sold a vintage Premier kit , 50's 3 ply..man what a kit, the sound is unbelievable. love the sparkle on yours..what name is it?
Oh man, that was probably Mahogany with Birch re-rings? Love the pre-international Premiers!

This is my Genista Maple 12/14/16/22 kit in Purple Sparkle Fade Lacquer. I have 6 Premier kits in the arsenal currently with #7 on the way. My wife and I own Musick Limited (www.musickltd.com), which is now the US distributor of Premier drumkits, hardware, marching drums, and orchestral instruments.

Sounds like a fun gig! Awesome to hear gate release and shipping have carried on as normal since I have a 6/25/2021 gate release on my window sticker. Fingers crossed for a delivery next week here since we are two hours and 45 minutes away from MAP!
Mine *also* has a 6/25 gate release and we're just down in Columbus. Super hopeful for delivery this week.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Oh man, that was probably Mahogany with Birch re-rings? Love the pre-international Premiers!

This is my Genista Maple 12/14/16/22 kit in Purple Sparkle Fade Lacquer. I have 6 Premier kits in the arsenal currently with #7 on the way. My wife and I own Musick Limited (www.musickltd.com), which is now the US distributor of Premier drumkits, hardware, marching drums, and orchestral instruments.

Mine *also* has a 6/25 gate release and we're just down in Columbus. Super hopeful for delivery this week.
yes, they are on Maxwells now for sale, they are just incredible super thin....sweet kit! I am a vintage Trixon collector as well..Ill def check out your shop.

ahtussey

Big Bend
First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes but it's possible. So why not offer them to the customers?

I don't have the answer to that- some say safety restriction laws, others point out that Jeep does it . Maybe Best top can't handle the volume? 🤷‍♂️

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
EDIT:
I found the thread with the explanations, thanks!

@PREMiERdrum @Blueoval Can you tell me what my Gate Release date is from my Window Sticker? I have had a window sticker for 10 days but no other movement on the tracker site. @PREMiERdrum I am just south of you in Cinci.

Ford Bronco [Update: Only 1 Hour of Production Lost] MAP Flood Yesterday Suspended Bronco Production Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 7.53.47 PM

Attachments

Last edited:

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@PREMiERdrum @Blueoval Can you tell me what my Gate Release date is from my Window Sticker? I have had a window sticker for 10 days but no other movement on the tracker site. @PREMiERdrum I am just south of you in Cinci.

Ford Bronco [Update: Only 1 Hour of Production Lost] MAP Flood Yesterday Suspended Bronco Production Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 7.53.47 PM
24 blend date, 25 last sticker generation date. Some have hypothesized that the 25 last sticker generation date implies a release date of 25.

my sticker has a last generation date of 6/23 and the tracker metadata shows a release date of 6/27 (today), which is when I received the “built” email with shipping estimate.

not sure there’s a guaranteed way to tell when will be released ahead of time. But it seems like you should be getting a “built” email sometime soon with shipping info

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice. So do you have any music out there on the interwebs? Where can we check out your band? Maybe the Bronco6G members can give you a boost! That's the least we can do to repay you for the steady, good info you have given us!!!

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice. So do you have any music out there on the interwebs? Where can we check out your band? Maybe the Bronco6G members can give you a boost! That's the least we can do to repay you for the steady, good info you have given us!!!
You're too kind! We're called Betty Bangs, and my big sister is the lead singer. It's a great time. I'm sure there's clips out there, but recording and getting our originals up on Spotify and Apple Music is a fall priority.

Here is a link to a live stream benefit concert we did for a local arts council earlier this year. Fast forward to 53:30 as we're the 2nd act (though the first group - Jesse Blankenship Band - are dear friends.

You can also find us on Facebook at facebook.com/bettybangs

I sincerely appreciate all the support here!

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ann Arbor once every 17 years Cicada attack is at full force now. Sounds like a constant drone. I bet you can hear it in Hines Drive near the Plant. But as every here knows "Hines Drive is closed from Ann Arbor Trail to Outer Drive."
I am low key disappointed the cicadas aren't out west and I'm missing the show. I know we have a varient out here, I remember seeing them as a kid. Not sure where they are in their cycle.
Sponsored