Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2D Badlands 2.7
Velocity>Antimatter>Area 51
No squatchin
Excited about the vinyl
Now I can tow my track car and mountain bike in the same day!
Sponsored

bwomp91

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all, joining this late but reserved my 4D Badlands yesterday. Was wondering if anyone else had a discrepancy in their congratulations confirmation email from Ford. The email lists a Wildtrak.

More weird is when I log into Ford and view the reservation, it says I already have 2, despite only 1 showing up. The one showing up is a Badlands, at least, so that makes me think the email was just a system error while they were receiving so many reservations. Anyone else in this boat?

Email Confirmation:
Ford Bronco Badlands Bronco Thread broncoRes1.PNG

Ford Website:
Ford Bronco Badlands Bronco Thread broncores2.PNG

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More weird is when I log into Ford and view the reservation, it says I already have 2, despite only 1 showing up.
That seems to be "normal." Lots of us are getting that. Not sure about the rest. Aside from that, my order is accurate.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hmmm - analysis is needed:

315's are 1.66" taller than 285's. So that is 0.83" in height.

The Wildtrack is 1.4" taller than the Badlands, so there is an extra 0.57" more than the tire height would suggest. (taller coilovers? difference in top heights: Modular Hard Top Shadow Black-Painted vs Hard Top (2-Door) Molded-in-Color Carbonized Gray?)

Also it is 3" wider than the Badlands, where the tires are 1.18" wider each on 8.5" vs 8" wheels. (So I am guessing up to 2" in width are tires. What is the extra 1"? (flares? Well the track width is 1.9" wider, so .25" for the wider wheels, and .59" for the wider tires x 2 = 1.68". Maybe the wheel offset is different like the Mojave is to the Rubicon?)

Ground clearance is head scratcher for me. The 8.5" is the base model on 30.1" tires, the 11.6" as far as I can tell is anything with Sasquatch. The Badlands has 32.7" tires, the Squatch tires are 34.5" Going up from base model (32.7-30.1/2+8.5) is about 9.5", going down from 35s is about 10.5".

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2DR Badlands
2.7l/Auto
Always been a fan of "Carbonized grey", however, depending on real world views of the colors, I may branch out to something more exciting than "Grey".
At least the Mid pkg, will decide more when pricing and a-la-carte (Hopefully) become available.
'Squatch is starting to maybe not be an option after reading a lot of the comments.
I will be dailying this as well and 35" M/T's are going to be a pain for that... Thinking the 33" A/T's for daily use and maybe a swap set for trails later on...

Sponsored

RazzBury

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4D Badlands
2.7L/Lux Package
Not sure about Sasquatch Package, I'll wait to see cost

I chose Badlands because of rubber flooring/vinyl seats/Lux Package combo. I also reserved a 4D Black Diamond, in case we can add some of the High/Lux items a la carte.

I think it's silly that Outer Banks doesn't come with the rubber flooring/vinyl seats. I would expect that something named after a series of beaches would facilitate getting wet/sandy and not messing up your interior. Oh well, can't wait to drive my Badlands up and down the OBX!

radrobmx

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford Excursion 7.3 PSD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2Dr Badlands
Sasquatch Package
2.7L/Lux Package
Leather seats (depending on color options of Marine Vinyl and Leather)

Hoping this comes in around the $55k area, which I think it will based on the Sasquatch package most likely being cheaper for the Badlands since it has a lot of the package contents standard. However, Ford likes to charge a pretty penny for the B&O system, so that could drive the price of the Lux package up a ton.

I have a 4Dr Badlands on order too with the same spec in mind and will purchase whichever one I like better once I see in person. However, I'm leaning towards the two door at the moment.

Also, shoutout to all the Vegas/Southwest U.S. people! We need to link up once we get the broncos!

wyobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anybody figured out if the rear seats come out easily?

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Badlands 4-door in I THINK Antimatter Blue or possibly
So I have not read this whole thread but let me know if this came up.

I have a reservation for Badlands 4 door. I want to add auto trans, Sasquatch, mid package, hardtop - since Badlands starts at almost 45k I am thinking this will take the price up to about 53k or more.

Should I just get the Wildtrak that has all those things included for 51k ??
Same EXACT dilemma I'm having. I have both reserved.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey howdy hey, y’all. Put in the reservation on Monday night after refreshing the page for what felt like an eternity.

2 door Badlands
Will spec in:
cactus grey
Lux
If the white/grey vinyl in the promo pics is available, that will be the interior I choose. Passing on the squatch.

Sponsored

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 4 door comes standard with a soft top and the hard top that comes standard with the 2 door is carbonized gray.
yes on the badlands you have to get the body color top as an option, but it is listed as available on Badlands. the Wildtrack and first edition can not get a body color top.

tarantularock

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / future Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Has anyone heard if we will be able to change from a 2-4 door configurations from initial reservation ?

LorenzeTorres

Badlands
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/ 2002 BMW M3/ 2016 BMW M2/ 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2D Badlands 2.7
Velocity>Antimatter>Area 51
No squatchin
Excited about the vinyl
Now I can tow my track car and mountain bike in the same day!
Ok so I thought the same thing about towing my track car. However I’m hearing that the our max tow capacity is 3500lbs.

Not sure how this works but will getting the tow package increase this?

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok so I thought the same thing about towing my track car. However I’m hearing that the our max tow capacity is 3500lbs.

Not sure how this works but will getting the tow package increase this?
Good to k know. Keep me updated. Cobra is well below that but I may get things in the future. Lol

Maybe I'm wrong on this one but I would think if you opt for the 2.7, you should be able to do some upgrades to the suspension so that you could tow a little more like an airbag helper spring upgrade.
Sponsored