JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does anyone know how much the X plan actually discounts off the vehicle? An earlier post suggests one can qualify if you buy 100 shares of Ford stock (currently trading at $6.74/share) to be extended the same offer. However, if MSRP for a vehicle is $55,000 and what I’ve read online is between 0.4% and 2% which equates to about $200-$1,100 off?

Question: Is it worth it?
I believe the 0.4% is off invoice not MSRP. Also, you can become an MCA member for $25 and get x-plan pricing.
Sponsored

Zraver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Pathfindet, 85 300zx
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Xplan pricing as I read it is max .4% markup over factory invoice, max $100 doc fee, and they have to show you the factory invoice. If they cheat even once and get got via audit Ford can keep all or some of the all that dealers holdbacks.

Zraver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Pathfindet, 85 300zx
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also with 3300ish partner companies a lot of people may qualify for xplan pricing and not even know it.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Smith Motors (Washington, NJ)
Accepts x-plan
But at time I was there I didn't ask about ADM. Kinda figured once I know they accept x-plan ADM doesn't really matter.

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You can updated Koons Ford of Baltimore and Bob Davidson as accepting x-plan assuming Ford offers it on the Bronco.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Crap, that’s where my reservation is at. I just sent them an email this evening asking what they were going to do. I thought about checking with Capitol Ford in Raleigh. My buddy got a descent deal on his Raptor from them. I know I’m not paying more than retail on these things.
My reservation is at Crossroads too. Part of me wonders how much of this reservation/ADM game will be played by the dealers to increase their allotment.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe the 0.4% is off invoice not MSRP. Also, you can become an MCA member for $25 and get x-plan pricing.
What is MCA and how do you join?

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also with 3300ish partner companies a lot of people may qualify for xplan pricing and not even know it.
Do you have a link to these partners?

Biscuit

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, 1967 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just got off the Phone with Jeremy Criscione at Bozard Ford in St Augustine this morning. They are selling at MSRP for all. DOC fees of $699. If ford allows X plan they will honor it, also if plan is allowed it brings doc fee to $75

I was sweating this as I did no research and just specified them on recomendation of a friend when I ordered. Jeremy said they don't mark up, in fact they had a GT350R going out this week at MSRP.
Jeremy is the one handling the Bronco reservations, They were at 600 when I talked to him.

Sponsored

Biscuit

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, 1967 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just realized that I qualify for x-plan through my AAA membership. I guess I just donated $25 to MCA.
If you like Mustangs, they have a great magazine. Also I think there still doing it, but you can get a bidder and 1 guest pass for Mecum auctions.

jjspkd

First Edition
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Flex
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I talked to Joe at Broadway Ford in Saint Louis MO. They will not charge ADM. They will accept XPLAN, APlan, and Zplan if Ford allows it which he was not positive if that was the case yet. They have a $164 doc fee unless you buy under a plan it is $75. No additional fees for temp tags or anything like that. They are local to me but I might be moving and said they will deliver it anywhere up to 100 miles for free and if I move out of state there will be a charge. He said on other vehicles Ford has a courtesy delivery program and they may be able to ship it to the dealer I live closest to for tee! I ordered a First Edition when it opened through them.
Sponsored

Last edited: