Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was about to send an email to my dealer to go for the soft top and prep kit, but something like this may be worth the wait. But something tells me this isn't MY22 even.

Also notice the camo has 2 holes on grill top right and top left. I can't see any cameras, but would be nice if they had 2 front cameras to add depth/3D capabilities to the front view while avoiding the winch at the same time.

Superstition

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon unlimited tricked out
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could accept that plate on the front of the winch if it's for the radar antenna preserving the ACC ...

Bellebracht

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Ford Focus RS, 2 door first edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like a bit of a Frankenbuild. Badlands Grille, Modular front bumper but no skid plates, Running Boards instead of Rock Rails. Same winch as the original Overland Concept Bronco except the cable is fully retracted and the goofy front license plate bracket. Spare tire looks like the Fifteen 52's that were on the original Overland concept Bronco.
Ford Bronco Spied: Bronco Overland Sasquatch Prototype Caught Testing Winch, Snorkel and Roof Accessories 1624903872438
Ford Bronco Spied: Bronco Overland Sasquatch Prototype Caught Testing Winch, Snorkel and Roof Accessories 1624903913112

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please tell me that’s not a license plate holder above the winch
That was the only thing I noticed for the first 30 seconds.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford spending all this time and money on aftermarket crap and other trim Broncos but can't seem to just get a Bronco out to there customers maybe thats there problem ,to much Bronco stuff on there plates.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does that white driver side sticker say "EVB"? Could support the lightning bolt theory.

That thing looks like its about to be x-rayed at the dentist. Ford needs a private subterranean testing facility so they can just ditch the camo

Ford Bronco Spied: Bronco Overland Sasquatch Prototype Caught Testing Winch, Snorkel and Roof Accessories 1624904959172

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford spending all this time and money on aftermarket crap and other trim Broncos but can't seem to just get a Bronco out to there customers maybe thats there problem ,to much Bronco stuff on there plates.
How are those two things even remotely related? The Broncos are held up with supplier chain issues. Research and development would have next to nil impact on the production side.

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If having a winch, 360 camera, and nanny devices all working in unison is important to you and you are the type of person who doesn’t like to modify your own vehicles I would highly recommend you wait til the MY22 Bronco. I cannot give out more details because I don’t want people I know to lose their jobs but FORD is working on a solution. That being said I have a First Edition, still no build date, that I will still gladly take later this year and will retrofit FORD’s fix when available next year 😉.
Sponsored