Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello everyone! It has been a long day, but I have my Bronco! Shout out to @PREMiERdrum who was able to decipher that my Bronco was delivered one stop ahead of his! Everyone at Byers Ford was great to work with. I didn’t get a ton of seat time, but I am blown away!

-Badlands
-Four Door
-2.7L
-MIC Top
-High Package

7/13 res date
1/27/order date
6/25 blend
6/25 gate release
6/29 @ 1:49am “your bronco has been built email”
6/29 delivery (2 hours 45 mins from MAP)

Take Aways:

Overall Interior - I have been in a preproduction unit previously at a dealer event so I kind of knew what to expect. I think that everything feels substantial to me. Are there some hard plastics? Yes. Do I feel they will be durable overtime? Yes. I am in love with the cockpit of this rig!

MGV Seats - I am very impressed with the material. I have heard some people say it is a lot like leather and I disagree. I would say it is a little more texture to it. If you have experience with some of the newer boat vinyl that is how I describe it.

Ergonomics - The car fits me well. I like the placement of various switches. I love how my arm rests effortlessly on the open window sill!

Road Noise - The main noise is from the top. The top is a little louder than my fathers 2016 Jk Wrangler in my opinion, but the overall noise from the tires is almost nonexistent. I am surprised with how quiet it is. My wife was surprised with how quiet it is as well.

Handling - Having grown up with Wranglers, I knew how improved the handling would be with IFS. Outside of this I can say that this is a body on frame SUV not a 911, but the Bronco seems balanced and composed in corners.

2.7 L - obviously I am not trying to destroy this engine during the break in period, but it is so much fun to drive!

Attention Getter - Be prepared to talk to a lot of people. While waiting for some things to be finalized, I ended up educating a guy who saw the car and pulled into the dealer to look at it (a couple also stopped because they saw it outside the dealer). The videographer at the dealer thought I was the customer and my sales rep was the custom since I was in my element spewing Bronco6g factoids.

It is worth the wait- We are all hyper critical about this vehicle. I am surprised by how much it has exceeded my expectations. I am going to have a lot of fun with this car and so will you!

42E2FE8B-2215-4D32-BD73-F35FEC7E31D4.jpeg

5FA15294-8F7E-4287-8D36-848B53495636.jpeg

F29B0376-8BD4-4B40-B87F-C8712071DC6E.jpeg

8D0D6571-E3A6-4A29-B390-538FCD3682FD.jpeg

BDB69D94-793C-4305-AB75-3D1E353A273D.jpeg
Hey @Blueoval what kind of driving were you doing to get the 12mpg? I’m trying to gauge what I’ll be getting. Thank you.
Sponsored

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!

Those wheels are growing on me a bit. I still don't think I'm going to keep them long term, but maybe it won't be an immediate replacement.
Hmm, if Badlands folks are going to replace their wheels, maybe a Base and then buy someone's Badlands wheels. Food for thought...

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks fantastic! I stayed with the stock wheels and seeing this confirms that choice. I will be sporting AMB but that carb gray looks really good! Enjoy and report back on your rides!
Full agreement with this thought.

On B&P it appeared the renderings depicted OBX standard wheels, which I didn’t like as much. I really like the standard BL wheels from the pictures I am seeing.

Nice rig. Same color, but Lux and MT for me!

JIMBAD1

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner V8, 67 Dodge R/T, 71 Honda 750 K1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Carbonized Grey Badlands Delivered! My First Takeaways BRONCO Badlands GRAY.JPG

Congratulations! Excellent looking Bronco! I love the look of the stock Badlands, obviously that's what I ordered. I thought the Carbonized Gray and Iconic Silver blended the best with everything else, especially with the stock wheels, but I went with IS. Would have been very happy with this combination. 7/15 build date.

If you want to see the front plate location check out this.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...my-race-red-black-diamond-4-door.18544/page-5

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello everyone! It has been a long day, but I have my Bronco! Shout out to @PREMiERdrum who was able to decipher that my Bronco was delivered one stop ahead of his! Everyone at Byers Ford was great to work with. I didn’t get a ton of seat time, but I am blown away!

-Badlands
-Four Door
-2.7L
-MIC Top
-High Package

7/13 res date
1/27/order date
6/25 blend
6/25 gate release
6/29 @ 1:49am “your bronco has been built email”
6/29 delivery (2 hours 45 mins from MAP)

Take Aways:

Overall Interior - I have been in a preproduction unit previously at a dealer event so I kind of knew what to expect. I think that everything feels substantial to me. Are there some hard plastics? Yes. Do I feel they will be durable overtime? Yes. I am in love with the cockpit of this rig!

MGV Seats - I am very impressed with the material. I have heard some people say it is a lot like leather and I disagree. I would say it is a little more texture to it. If you have experience with some of the newer boat vinyl that is how I describe it.

Ergonomics - The car fits me well. I like the placement of various switches. I love how my arm rests effortlessly on the open window sill!

Road Noise - The main noise is from the top. The top is a little louder than my fathers 2016 Jk Wrangler in my opinion, but the overall noise from the tires is almost nonexistent. I am surprised with how quiet it is. My wife was surprised with how quiet it is as well.

Handling - Having grown up with Wranglers, I knew how improved the handling would be with IFS. Outside of this I can say that this is a body on frame SUV not a 911, but the Bronco seems balanced and composed in corners.

2.7 L - obviously I am not trying to destroy this engine during the break in period, but it is so much fun to drive!

Attention Getter - Be prepared to talk to a lot of people. While waiting for some things to be finalized, I ended up educating a guy who saw the car and pulled into the dealer to look at it (a couple also stopped because they saw it outside the dealer). The videographer at the dealer thought I was the customer and my sales rep was the custom since I was in my element spewing Bronco6g factoids.

It is worth the wait- We are all hyper critical about this vehicle. I am surprised by how much it has exceeded my expectations. I am going to have a lot of fun with this car and so will you!

Ford Bronco Carbonized Grey Badlands Delivered! My First Takeaways BRONCO Badlands GRAY.JPG

So awesome congrats. I will say - wow that display UI is laughable. I mean I wasn't expecting tesla slick but wow, the colors, widget shapes and placement, sometimes rounded edges and conflicting backgrounds. It reminds of a powerpoint my 10yr old made in zoom school this year. But heck at least i can talk to it with Alexa. 😬 so freaking excited give it to me in all 12 inches of it's awful splendor!

Sponsored

albertabronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Would love to upgrade to these wheels if anyone is interested in selling dm me.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally a non-squatch BL with stock wheels! Love that carbonized gray, congrats!!!
[/QUOT
Congrats!

Those wheels are growing on me a bit. I still don't think I'm going to keep them long term, but maybe it won't be an immediate replacement.
yep, same here. The upgraded wheels are so nice that I think a lot of folks naturally went there without giving the stock rims enough thought. And I ended up switching from Carb Grey to white…..seeing these pics make me nervous 😬. Great build!

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow! Congratulations, indeed! That Bronc looks spectacular! I've been back and forth on SAS vs non-SAS, and ended up going with SAS. Over the last several days however, I've been scouring the net to find a good shot of a 4dr Badlands on stock wheels/tires and bam! Here it is! I'm now more than convinced I'd love my build without SAS, so thanks for the awesome shots (especially from the side)! Now I have to decide if I want to ask for the 4.7 final drive to give me the option of adding additional lift, larger tires later down the line (I keep my cars a long time), as the 4.7 final drive does still appear to be an option (please set set me straight if I'm wrong). Again, congrats on a stunning ride!

Sponsored

Limecreek

Badlands
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1100RS, BMW R1200RS, Honda CRV, Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations. I almost have the same build as yours and can't wait to get mine. Unfortunately I did not reserve until July 29 and do not expect to see mine until Q1 of next year. Will look forward to follow-up comments and impressions.

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Blueoval it has been great getting to know you! I have a feeling we'll be wrenching together before too awful long.

Central Ohio Broncos and Coffee needs to become a thing. Stat!
I want in on this when (if) I get my Bronco.

OP
OP
Blueoval

Blueoval

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer & 2010 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a beauty. Is it a requirement to wear the same colors as your ride? I ordered black so its not really a problem for me.
Yeah I was not expecting the color coordination haha. I wanted rapid red, but my wife picked Carbonized grey

OP
OP
Blueoval

Blueoval

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats ... :love: .... how viewable is the screen with the top open and in sunlight? can you please post a picture?
I had the front top panels off and had no problems, but I only have a 10min drive to work.

OP
OP
Blueoval

Blueoval

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OMG, the color of the truck matches your entire wardrobe!!!!!

Perfect!

Enjoy the rig and give frequent updates!

Edit: People wanted camo green paint, I say just match your wardrobe to the vehicle and you're basically in a ghillie suit.
It will be my hunting rig, but I am not sure I will blend in too well!
Sponsored