Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@lotdog69 Can you please answer this question we are all waiting to hear?

This is third or forth time you have been asked it so I assume since you are not answering you will be charging ADM - Additional Dealer Markup, over MSRP.
To be honest, this is the first time I noticed the question. I am new to this chat/forum type stuff. I mean brand new, as in this is the first time I have ever joined one, lol. My dealership has not stated that they are planning to mark up or add to the MSRP. I would imagine that plenty of dealers will. Especially on First Editions. I don't know this as fact, I just assume. Hope this helps.
Sponsored

OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Will the 4-door option come with rear air vents built into the center console?
Not sure. Unfortunately, a lot of the finely detailed information we are also witing on. I plan on sharing the order guide as soon as it is released to me.

OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can you please help us so we can switch our reservation from the “preferred” dealer that was assigned to the dealer we actually want.
Has the dealer reached out to you yet?

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Besides beadlock capable wheels and 315 tires, what specifically does Sasquatch get you on the Badlands model?
High ride suspension, upgraded fender flares, 4.70 gear ratio, front and rear lockers, must upgrade to 2.7/10 spd. I hope with the bd having a standard rear and badlands having both lockers, they price it accordingly per package.

lotdog, you’re doing good, some are just excited and impatient.

OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

High ride suspension, upgraded fender flares, 4.70 gear ratio, front and rear lockers, must upgrade to 2.7/10 spd. I hope with the bd having a standard rear and badlands having both lockers, they price it accordingly per package.

lotdog, you’re doing good, some are just excited and impatient.
Ha, Thanks. I am excited as well. I have a reservation in for a 2-door First edition. I am trying to make sure all the info I have/give is accurate. I have made a couple of blunders so far, but promise to try my best to correct any errors that I have made. I will eventually be receiving very detailed info that I promise to share. I actually had the opportunity to meet briefly, Mark Laneve recently, an awesome guy. He seems truly dedicated to listening to the customers on the Bronco. I fully expect that Ford is following the reactions and prepared to remedy any options or subtle changes they can.
Hopefully the Sasquatch package in a manual. That to me is the standout problem. Maybe eventually I will get a reason behind that madness.

Sponsored

Goes

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4 dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has the dealer reached out to you yet?
Yes. A phone call. But it is a dealer that I have dealt with in the past and did not have a good experience.

OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes. A phone call. But it is a dealer that I have dealt with in the past and did not have a good experience.
[/QUOTE
I'm sorry to hear that. The only option I see is to either order a second one from another dealer
or to make sure you communicate with them through the order process and lock down your price at order. hopefully, this go-round your experience is much better. You can specify you dealer upon reservation as long as the dealer was set up with the ROVP beforehand.

OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Based on most people's interaction with dealers, this proposition sounds backwards.
Being as the dealer has already reached out once, If I was concerned about the pricing structure, I would call them to verify, ie... are they going to add to the MSRP. If you don't get the answer you are looking for, I would order a second unit from another dealer that is upfront about the pricing. Otherwise, you are at the mercy of the dealer.

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FWIW, front and rear lockers are standard on the Badlands. From what we can tell, the difference between Badlands and Badsquatch are 35s and a lift?

Sponsored

Goes

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4 dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Being as the dealer has already reached out once, If I was concerned about the pricing structure, I would call them to verify, ie... are they going to add to the MSRP. If you don't get the answer you are looking for, I would order a second unit from another dealer that is upfront about the pricing. Otherwise, you are at the mercy of the dealer.
Just sucks because I spent three hours trying to get through on Monday to get an early reservation then Ford switched my dealer to someone I d didn’t request. Putting in a new reservation now puts me at the end of the line.
just venting, I appreciate your input.

sledboy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, RZR XP4 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am a Ford dealer in Ohio. I am happy to answer any questions I can.
Thanks for helping out here on the forum. The question I have been wondering about is whether or not the "stabilizer bar disconnect" will be available as an option on trim levels other than the Badlands? I reserved the "Wildtrak" thinking it had the disconnect bit it looks like it does not. Do you know if it will be an option?

Thank you!

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i saw 2 videos on that specific truck. they were told to not pay attention to the final details especially the interior. the seat were not final and were basically just for the sake of having seats. the fit and finish on the interior included fake parts, lots of cheap plastic and unfinished bits. the pull for the seats to fold down was just a fabric that was cut in the seat top.

after looking at pre-production cars of the new defender, they final production version is so much different when it comes to fit and finishes. higher quality, more attention to detail. the pre-production show models are basically to take a look and see how people like the styling.
gonna need more than that. Either a statement from ford or a photograph of the real deal or a cad image.

This is gonna be the biggest deal for 2door owners if it acutally folds flat. If it folds flush with the rear , it transforms the car into a small pickup which is frankly a selling point in itself.

I_am_Becks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pre-ordered first of 500 2015 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the 2.7L require premium fuel?
From what I understand none of the Ecoboost engines "require" premium fuel but it has been determined that in the F-150 you are better off running premium because of the performance gains and any savings you might get by running regular are offset by this.

EcobeastRyan

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 fusion se
Your Bronco Model
Base
Will it be possible to get a base 2 door with some options that the big bend has like auto start?
Sponsored