Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I subscribe to the Zone Off-Road newsletter and they sent this out this morning:

- The 1" leveling kits are now shipping, designed for use on both standard and Sasquatch equipped Broncos. The 2" lift kits are available for pre-order designed for the non-Badlands and non-Sasquatch models which will begin shipping in late-July. These new lift options help allow clearance for larger tires while working within the factory suspension parameters to offer improved clearance without sacrificing drivability.

More info here: https://blog.zoneoffroad.com/1-2-lift-kits-for-2021-ford-bronco-npa-181/

Ford Bronco FYI: Zone Off-Road is Now Offering Leveling Kits For Bronco Screenshot 2021-07-01 111806
Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't wait to see how these work for early adopters. I want another inch up front but I do believe there was talk that a BL will have cv binding with a spacer lift.

OP
OP
MUDLVR

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please just stop with the cheap lifts people, they ruin your suspension and cause damage, not just by going offroad but something as simple as going on a lift for service.
I agree to an extent. You should never get spacers if you have adjustable coilovers and wheel off-road. I have seen struts snap on the trail with guys who had spacers because the weight and force ratio of the suspension changes to high up in the collar.

But if someone just cruises around the city and drives on non-rocky, non-technical dirt paths then I don't see an issue with spacers.

Sponsored

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for posting!

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't wait to see how these work for early adopters. I want another inch up front but I do believe there was talk that a BL will have cv binding with a spacer lift.
The fact that the 1" kit requires removal of the wheel nut (CV axle end) to install is perhaps a red flag. I would be more comfortable with collar or spring to level SAS/BL without over-extension.

But it is good to see companies developing alternatives!

I had to laugh at this. I assume that it only covers the indestructible metal puck.
Ford Bronco FYI: Zone Off-Road is Now Offering Leveling Kits For Bronco 1625171971617

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4WPs spacer is for 2 inches so maybe there is still some play in the bilstein setups for a 1-inch.

Update: Zone’s info also says their 2-inch kit is only for base suspension.

Last edited:

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder if the 1” components can be used in the rear.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good to see a 1" set up

Interesting idea to split the lift between the upper and lower mounts.

Concerns about the need to remove axle shaft bolt (meaning maybe the suspension over extends CV) are valid, but may be only an issue when balljoint is released for installation.

Maybe Zone OR can address: Is it permissible to reverse lower mounting bolts (bolt head down, nut up) to avoid scraping bolt threads on off road obsticles?

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been looking at a couple instruction sets and they have the instruction to remove the cv, and then I watch an install video and they don't do it. I don't know if it's a cya thing so that you don't pop the cv apart when installing the kit and maybe it's not necessary if you're careful. 🤷‍♂️
Good to see a 1" set up

Interesting idea to split the lift between the upper and lower mounts.

Concerns about the need to remove axle shaft bolt (meaning maybe the suspension over extends CV) are valid, but may be only an issue when balljoint is released for installation.

Maybe Zone OR can address: Is it permissible to reverse lower mounting bolts (bolt head down, nut up) to avoid scraping bolt threads on off road obsticles?

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just randomly came across this on Youtube (I'm in no way affiliated with this company)

Zone Offroad is excited to announce first to market lift options for the much anticipated 2021 Ford Bronco. As these Broncos are beginning to run wild out on the streets, the trails and beyond, the team at Zone Offroad is excited to welcome them with the release of 2 first to market new products. The 1" leveling kits are now shipping, designed for use on both standard and Sasquatch equipped Broncos. The 2" lift kits are available for pre-order designed for the base suspension equipped models which will begin shipping in late-July. These new lift options help allow clearance for larger tires while working within the factory suspension parameters to offer improved clearance without sacrificing driveability. These newly released upgrades are the first of a much wider range of lift kits and accessories planned for the Ford Bronco building on the aggressive appearance and performance of your new Ford Bronco. Take your Bronco up with Zone Offroad.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found this posted on IG. So I looked into it for a min or two.. looks ok. Looks to have a lower plate spacer as well that seems to work as a travel limiter? Anyhow, have a look!

Lifty levely thingy
Sponsored