Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Level lifts are a less expensive way to get more tire clearance. They generally add no suspension upgrades like shock tune or wheel travel. If the spacer lift is designed correctly they won't bind the CV's or the ball joints. 4WP Engineering likes to run on the conservative side of lifts not to cause additional stress to other components. That's why we don't have the tallest lifts or the most wheel travel, but we won't leave you stranded either. hope that helps. ( I'd Run It!)
Thanks for the additional insider details!

I will be ordering a level as a way to fit 315/70r17s on our Outerbanks, at least until I decide to dive all the way in on the suspension.

I will call the local store tomorrow or order on 7/6 to hopefully get a set as quickly as possible as our Bronco is on a train from Michigan as we speak!

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kinda wish they had a plastic version. Would have been far cheaper considering they are not huge.
But only last a year or 2 in the sun 😏

GreyBronco

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element. 2 Civics and a Kawasaki ZRX1200R
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I speed read this thread to see but maybe it was mentioned elsewhere or I missed it.

Will the winch plate fit on a factory modular steel bumper? I am assuming it is an all-in proposition that requires the 4wp front bumper but I am holding out hope this is an option...since I have not seen anything on the factory winch tray by itself.

Sponsored

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know that seems high, but the fender delete shape doesn't lend itself to fitting in a 4x10 sheet of aluminum. We call that nesting. The more parts we fit in the sheet, the cheaper the part becomes. I hope that makes sense. essentially you are buying the rest of the sheet of aluminum with weird half moon shapes cut in it.
Why not make it multi-piece then? An overlapping/interlocking connection could make more half-size pieces per sheet. On that subject, why even make it Aluminum? It's a cosmetic piece.

Mybbackpacker

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 FJ cruiser (just sold), 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. I want muh stripes

2. I want muh fold out table

3. I want muh BYOD bar

also like the fender deletes
I will definitely be doing the fender flare delete at some point. I probably need to get the more necessary equipment like a winch, first, it does look awesome without the flares.

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just ordered front & rear bumpers for a vehicle I don't even have a vin for yet. LOL Which means I will be selling my stock modular front bumper and steel rear when I get my Badlands

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just ordered front & rear bumpers for a vehicle I don't even have a vin for yet. LOL Which means I will be selling my stock modular front bumper and steel rear when I get my Badlands
does the bash plate that comes with the modular bumper work with the 4wp front bumper? If not you probably have to get that too

Sponsored

dirtstar2002

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72K5Blazer, 1980Toyota Hilux, 2014 silverado1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is it a Side Step or Rock Slider?
@dirtstar2002 I see the catalog shows a Side Step where the video calls it a rock slider. “Rock slider that will support the weight of the vehicle when you get that thing on its side and up into the rocks.” Are these the same item? Is it still a rock slider or was it decided to just make it a step? Those details are not shown in the catalog. Thanks!

in the video I may have given it more credit than it’s intended use. The part will help deflect damage, but the vehicle may not be strong enough to support impacts from rocks so the company’s official word is “it’s a step” (future testing may prove it’s a slider)

dirtstar2002

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I speed read this thread to see but maybe it was mentioned elsewhere or I missed it.

Will the winch plate fit on a factory modular steel bumper? I am assuming it is an all-in proposition that requires the 4wp front bumper but I am holding out hope this is an option...since I have not seen anything on the factory winch tray by itself.
To my knowledge, our winch plate only fits our bumper.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's it? Geez, was figuring on just parking the lot for a week or so installing goodies....but I don't care about any of those....

dirtstar2002

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why not make it multi-piece then? An overlapping/interlocking connection could make more half-size pieces per sheet. On that subject, why even make it Aluminum? It's a cosmetic piece.
Speed to market. Make it simple, make it fast. Put the heavy engineering in the roof rack everyone has high hopes for.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sucks that rtt went from $2k to $3k.