Sponsored

With MAP shutting down for the week, will Broncos still ship?

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No, no window sticker at almost 3 weeks out! This is my 4th date change by Ford email, so I only use the word "exact" as a sign of hope. As in, "they can’t change it a 5th time, can they? Would they?"
Just not sure how the dealer would say a date without a window sticker. They maybe tell you week of at most.
Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mine had a Blend date of 6/29, my tracker still shows as in production, but my dealer called me today to let me know it's on it's way and we should see it by Tuesday. Maybe yours is in a similar position, I'd try calling your dealer.
Does anything show up in www.palsapp.com ? My blend date was 7/1, order tracker shows in production 7/1 but no check yet for built or in production. palsapp shows pending.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anything show up in www.palsapp.com ? My blend date was 7/1, order tracker shows in production 7/1 but no check yet for built or in production. palsapp shows pending.
Nothing there, I think it was coming by truck

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So your vin isn’t found? I read somewhere that is the tracker for our Broncos if going by truck. Mine shows as pending. Maybe there are other carriers. I’m just wondering if that is the right place to track the shipping.

i just ran the vin for a Bronco that is at my local dealer and it shows as pending also, so it is probably the wrong place or they don’t update frequently.

Last edited:

Sponsored

NoSas21

Black Diamond
First Name
Khristoffer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had a blend date of 7/1 and tracker updated my window sticker to that date but it still says "in production". I was waiting till the holiday weekend passes before calling though.

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
No, no window sticker at almost 3 weeks out! This is my 4th date change by Ford email, so I only use the word "exact" as a sign of hope. As in, "they can’t change it a 5th time, can they? Would they?"
Hopefully they finish it early
Sponsored