Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think my Badlands with Sasquatch will be fine and doesn’t need any lifting - But to each their own!
Sponsored

Last edited:

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll wait for the SAS Bilstiens to go bad then replace them with FOX Live valve coilovers.

broncbeau

Big Bend
First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Broncola I'm in blend date of 6/30 but in Utah. So the level will probably be here before the bronco. I'm planning to level and put 34s on the BB on day 1.

Sponsored

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Please just stop with the cheap lifts people, they ruin your suspension and cause damage, not just by going offroad but something as simple as going on a lift for service.
I'll admit I'm inexperienced in the world of suspension lifts. But how is a 1-2" level spacer system going to harm the suspension? I've seen numerous experts here and elsewhere say that a lift under 3" would be ok.

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll admit I'm inexperienced in the world of suspension lifts. But how is a 1-2" level spacer system going to harm the suspension? I've seen numerous experts here and elsewhere say that a lift under 3" would be ok.
It causes balljoints to take damage because of increased angles, it causes upper control arms to hit the coilsprings, it causes a worse driving experience. All for very minimal savings. Just drop the couple hundred dollars to do it right

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1" is no issue at all. 2" is barely concerning even off road. In the end, any affordable lift technically hinders some aspect of suspension performance. I'd run a 1" and not blink an eye.

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
1" is no issue at all. 2" is barely concerning even off road. In the end, any affordable lift technically hinders some aspect of suspension performance. I'd run a 1" and not blink an eye.
This is more in line with what I have read. It may mean a *little* less travel, but 1-2 isn't going to affect the upper control arms etc. like some have said.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is more in line with what I have read. It may mean a *little* less travel, but 1-2 isn't going to affect the upper control arms etc. like some have said.
What @Raptor.Tremor.Bronco said is true, but the non-squatch/BL Broncos are the exception to the rule. The control arms are designed to run at Sasquatch height. Beyond that, proceed at your own risk.

Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You will compromise a little down travel. Stiffer springs or "coilovers" net the exact same result and drawbacks and add more preload making the initial compression movement of the spring stiffer. Everything is a compromise..

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great for mall crawlers.

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What @Raptor.Tremor.Bronco said is true, but the non-squatch/BL Broncos are the exception to the rule. The control arms are designed to run at Sasquatch height. Beyond that, proceed at your own risk.
Thank you. This is what I've read here and elsewhere. I have a BB so I would qualify as "non-Sasquatch."

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Personally, I think 2" would look a little choppered out on a BB. Would be nice if they posted side pics on level ground.
Sponsored