Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nicely done, @elmystico. Thank you. I’m keeping this image up until my Bronco is delivered, which is when I was hoping to meet Albert.
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for this...

Albert and I would engage in the old
Iowa banter of my Hawkeyes and his Cyclones...
I will
Miss him....

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did not go through Granger, but can't pass up the chance to honor a gentleman that helped so many on this forum. Albert, you are missed and your family is in the prayers of all of B6G.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not purchasing my Bronco thru Granger but I instantly was taken back by Albert's passing.
I have read so many comments about him here that it is impossible to not understand that he truly cared about people. I am not a sticker person but I would be proud to put your design on my bronco. My thoughts a prayers go out to the people who will feel his loss the most.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nicely done, @elmystico. Thank you. I’m keeping this image up until my Bronco is delivered, which is when I was hoping to meet Albert.
copy that , same here.

my drivers side cargo window will by my sticker window and Albert’s sticker will be the first on there.

imagine running around the dunes or trails and another bronco has alberts sticker. We high five and give the thumbs up to sharing Albert and Granger as an even deeper connection that being Bronco Brothers/sisters.

I’d like to think that he’d be honored that he’s brought so many more people together.

Sponsored
OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d like to think that he’d be honored that he’s brought so many more people together.
When I talked on the phone with him, he was always humble. He was almost gleeful when talking about meeting us in person during deliveries. He took an interest in who we all are and how we came to be connected to him. Even when we discussed the many ugly, angry calls he took and emails he received from other dealers at the start of the Granger offer, he never called them names or got angry.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I talked on the phone with him, he was always humble. He was almost gleeful when talking about meeting us in person during deliveries. He took an interest in who we all are and how we came to be connected to him. Even when we discussed the many ugly, angry calls he took and emails he received from other dealers at the start of the Granger offer, he never called them names or got angry.
I sure hope his wife and kids get to see what he meant to his customers…wait… new friends.

Adumb

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Area 51 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I became friends with Albert several weeks before I switched my Bronco reservation to Granger Motors. He asked for my help designing a little something Granger could give its buyers when their Broncos were delivered. We traded a lot of PMs and emails after that, and even a few long, memorable phone calls. A few of those designs, and many others, now are floating around here in people's avatars or in stickers or t-shirts. Without Albert's kind encouragement and limitless positivity, this just would not have happened, and I am grateful. I'm a better person for knowing a man so calm amid so much chaos; so thick-skinned against so many detractors and critics; so faithful, forthright and family-focused; so generous and BIG-hearted, like so many Midwesterners I know; so optimistic, but in a grounded way that helped you believe in his hopefulness; and above all, just so. plain. honest.

I was asked to share here on the main forum a generic version of a design I made yesterday for the Colorado Group Buy members. You can use it for anything you want, from your forum avatar to a sticker for your Bronco to a t-shirt. I do NOT want to take anything away from @Zach@Granger and his thread about Albert. This is here for people to click, download and thoughtfully use to pay tribute to Albert.

Background to this design: I like the 70's-style feel of this and had played with a few non-Granger versions a few months ago. After reading about Albert yesterday, I remembered how long we talked one day about his retirement, which he hoped would come soon after Granger's main Bronco launch was complete. He dreamed of spending months on the road with his wife, traveling the country and meeting as many of the folks here as he could. He was really looking forward to "riding off into the sunset" in his new Bronco, and it makes me so sad to think he and his wife never got to spend that time together. But I want to give him a chance to do that.

Safe travels, Albert. Godspeed.

Granger-AlbertSunset-01.png
If you made it a sticker I would buy it.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did not go through Granger but Albert was inspiration to many of us on what a truly good dealer should be. I learned a lot reading his posts and saw what he started grow and spread. I’m at a Stephens which followed his lead. I’m so glad he influenced this forum and many of the dealers here and I am better for his involvement here. Prayers and thoughts for his family.

OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you made it a sticker I would buy it.
Here you go.

Full disclosure, which I honestly believe Albert would support based on our conversations:

My intention has never been to make money on designs I made for this forum and I have no plan to alter that policy. I'm lucky enough to not have to do this for a living anymore and just want to make folks happy. (I also worked to avoid selling designs that violate Ford's trademarks and wordmarks.) Sites like RedBubble and Zazzle, which allow me to upload designs and then handle all the financial, production and shipping angles, make it so much easier for folks to buy designs they've asked me to make. So that's why this sticker is on RedBubble (Zazzle's stickers are not good, IMO).

Some time ago, after being asked by group buy coordinators and others to help with designs (which I gladly did), I promised that all royalties I made from selling Granger-related designs would go toward an end-of-rollout gift for Albert and his team for all their hard work. Sadly, that gift will never make it into Albert's hands. But what I decided to do today was to donate $500 to the local fire and rescue unit noted in Albert's obituary. That is a tad more than the royalties I have made to date on RedBubble ($12.77) and Zazzle ($12.21), and because my intention was never to rake in profits, I set royalties to the lowest numbers. But that $500 should be a solid down payment on any more I collect on Granger items in the future.

The more you know. Right?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Adumb

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Area 51 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here you go.

Full disclosure, which I honestly believe Albert would support based on our conversations:

My intention has never been to make money on designs I made for this forum and I have no plan to alter that policy. I'm lucky enough to not have to do this for a living anymore and just want to make folks happy. (I also worked to avoid selling designs that violate Ford's trademarks and wordmarks.) Sites like RedBubble and Zazzle, which allow me to upload designs and then handle all the financial, production and shipping angles, make it so much easier for folks to buy designs they've asked me to make. So that's why this sticker is on RedBubble (Zazzle's stickers are not good, IMO).

Some time ago, after being asked by group buy coordinators and others to help with designs (which I gladly did), I promised that all royalties I made from selling Granger-related designs would go toward an end-of-rollout gift for Albert and his team for all their hard work. Sadly, that gift will never make it into Albert's hands. But what I decided to do today was to donate $500 to the local fire and rescue unit noted in Albert's obituary. That is a tad more than the royalties I have made to date on RedBubble ($12.77) and Zazzle ($12.21), and because my intention was never to rake in profits, I set royalties to the lowest numbers. But that $500 should be a solid down payment on any more I collect on Granger items in the future.

Appreciate you man. Guys, this is a good dude.

Adumb

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Area 51 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here you go.

Also can you try that link again? It goes to the site but doesn't pull up anything for me...

OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you for doing this, those first months after reservation would have been void of real content without Albert. Thanks to Granger and God Bless Albert and his family, Bronco and blood.