Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Cyber Orange looks great. The soft top quite honestly looks terrible, mostly the windows, which are all floppy.
I donā€™t get that window pieceā€¦why the heck would Ford allow Webasto to deliver them like that? Did they not spec out windows that were wrinkle free in the RFP? Besttop windows have no wavesā€¦itā€™s not that tough. I am still baffled by that simple thing that is so screwed up. Maybe someone will offer aftermarket windows that are wave freeā€¦šŸ˜

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A dealer in Avon Park, Florida had at least one in their showroom in mid May. A friend of mine walked in and bought it, Area 51, four door Sport.
I was the first one I got sit in and look at close up. Also my brother saw two at a dealer in Arlington Heights, Il. in early May. So I say BS that dealers don't have any.
I've seen a few in South Florida, I think as rentals and saw one at the rental return line at Indianapolis airport on April 9th.
Lou
Nobody here cares about the Sport, lol...they have been on lots since last year.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I donā€™t get that window pieceā€¦why the heck would Ford allow Webasto to deliver them like that? Did they not spec out windows that were wrinkle free in the RFP? Besttop windows have no wavesā€¦itā€™s not that tough. I am still baffled by that simple thing that is so screwed up. Maybe someone will offer aftermarket windows that are wave freeā€¦šŸ˜
Well, itā€™ll be ā€œJeep waveā€ freeā€¦

:sneaky:

Sponsored

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like the tail gate paint color doesn't match the body. Just me?

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hated Ford's decision to name it that from day one. It's a ESCAPE and that's what it should have been called. The new Escape should have been an all new vehicle as it is not an Escape. I get it they wanted the marketing hype of B R O N C O, but in the end once people realize they didn't buy a Bronco, all the marketing hype will come to a screeching halt. I think it takes something away from the Bronco name personally. They are a nice little, capable SUV, but BRONOCO sport? Heck even people on a Bronco forum don't know they are two different models. šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
Bronco II didn't hurt the Bronco. Itll be ok.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer had every clerk and salesman send in a $100 deposit on a Broncoā€¦.
I want to say I remember reading in one of the dealer material posts (several months ago) that too many units not going to the reservation holder would result in fewer future allocations. Iā€™m sure it was to prevent this exact scenario.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to say I remember reading in one of the dealer material posts (several months ago) that too many units not going to the reservation holder would result in fewer future allocations. Iā€™m sure it was to prevent this exact scenario.
Iā€™m sure the # of fucks some of these dealers give is 0ā€¦

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m sure the # of fucks some of these dealers give is 0ā€¦
Same. Sell a bunch of abandoned reservations for big markups and get 5 less Broncos to sell next year at sticker price or lower when the heat dies down on em. Seems like a no brainer to not give a fuck.

Lou-Q

Wildtrak
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90,11,19 F250 15 mustang Gt 50th ann. 2020 gt 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nobody here cares about the Sport, lol...they have been on lots since last year.
I didn't know they were different. I thought the Sport was the low end entry. It is tagged Bronco.
I just got done reading the comparison of the two and they are for sure different.
My mistake for thinking differently.
Two door Wildtrak, 2.7. Cyber Orange. 1/21 order with Vin # and build week of 8/23.
Lou

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I didn't know they were different. I thought the Sport was the low end entry. It is tagged Bronco.
I just got done reading the comparison of the two and they are for sure different.
My mistake for thinking differently.
Two door Wildtrak, 2.7. Cyber Orange. 1/21 order with Vin # and build week of 8/23.
Lou
So you ordered one not knowing the difference? No disrespect, some of us wondered if that would happen, which one did you think you ordered, the Sport or the full size Bronco?

Here is the sister Sport forum if you're interested in that one.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks like the tail gate paint color doesn't match the body. Just me?
Itā€™s the angle of the light, IMO. Metallic paints do that, especially the tri-coat paints.

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The straps they make over the rear side window to make it more taught are adjustable, this isnt how it has to stay, likely not tightened a whole lot because they dont need to be and can be adjusted later.
Sponsored