First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ric, if Bronco deliveries go like the other Fords I've special ordered, and I'm sure they will, you just never know. They wait until they have enough vehicle deliveries going to the same area to fill a rail car. They are then delivered to a huge regional distribution lot, the lot mine ends up in is in Greensboro, NC, and they will sit until there are enough vehicles to fill a trailer going to the same area of the region. Fingers crossed yours will be delivered soon. Congratulations on your new Bronco.
YEah, I spoke to my dealer and he said (claims ) anyway that he's gonna try to get it down quicker or see if convoy is an option. Thank you for your insight and experience.
I see what your saying and that makes sense, I guess I figured here on the east coast convoy would be utilized much more than rail, which would be reserved for more of the longer routes? either way was just thinking i'd be in my ride sooner. no worries.
Sponsored

Last edited:

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The tracker shows as shipped and you received the delivery estimate via email? Where in FL are you located? Only asking because I have a 6/30 build date and I’m located in Miami but still haven’t received shipped notification.
I have an email from Ford on 7/2 saying build was complete from 6/30. and yes that expected delivery would be 7/16- 7/22. No, I don't have a 'it's been shipped' email . I'm in Tampa, Fl.
Bronco, BB, 4-door, Soft-top, A51, 2.3 Auto, Non-Sas. My window sticker says 'Rail'

Ford Bronco MAP - Need local Recon today 7/5 bronco21.PNG

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have an email from Ford on 7/2 saying build was complete from 6/30. and yes that expected delivery would be 7/16- 7/22. No, I don't have a 'it's been shipped' email . I'm in Tampa, Fl.
Ric, my last order was a new Ranger last year. And, it was actually delivered several days sooner than the estimate. So, I'll raise a glass in hopes yours will be early also. One thing though, if they happen to stop in North Carolina on the way down, and drop it off at my house, I'll be more than happy to take care of those pesky break in miles for you. I know, I know, no need to thank me. I'm just that kind of guy. :cool: :D

CZYHORSVA

Black Diamond
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was a JUly 1st Build date and its complete. Looks like some deliveries are occurring as far as west coast within 72 hrs however I'm in FLorida which is a fast route down I-75 from MAP and Ford is telling me I'm a 2-3 WEEK delivery out via Rail. Doesn't quite add up or is it just luck who get's there's and when ?
I was told nothing is delivering that fast. It was probably just how the website updated and made it looked faster.
Sponsored