First Name
Jean-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update #2: They know about the issue and have been working on getting the structure up to accept the voucher. It seems to be a technical issue they’re having problems with. As of right now they can only put it towards guest spots. They hope it will be up and running soon.

Update: I reached out to a Ford representative and they’re looking into it for me. Said they will report back ASAP.

I sent an email asking how we will get our credit to be used on Merchandise and experience add-ons earlier today. They replied back stating that the $250 credit is only to be used on guest passes at this time.

Has anyone else heard of them changing the rules of the credit? Below is the original text on one of the many apology emails:

“ While You Wait

We know you want your Bronco. And we want to get you and your Bronco out on the trails as soon as possible. While you wait, we're developing exclusive experiences for you, including early access to Bronco Off-Roadeo and we are providing you a $250 voucher to be used at any one of the four Bronco Off-Roadeos – this can be used for experience add-ons, merchandise, or toward the price of bringing a guest and is valid until December 2023. To learn more about Bronco Off-Roadeo, www.BroncoOffRoadeo.com – we hope we see you there. Finally, we will be sending exclusive invitations to upcoming events, where you'll have the opportunity to experience Bronco firsthand.”
Sponsored

Last edited:

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I sent an email asking how we will get our credit to be used on Merchandise and experience add-ons earlier today. They replied back stating that the $250 credit is only to be used on guest passes at this time.

Has anyone else heard of them changing the rules of the credit? Below is the original text on one of the many apology emails:

“ While You Wait

We know you want your Bronco. And we want to get you and your Bronco out on the trails as soon as possible. While you wait, we're developing exclusive experiences for you, including early access to Bronco Off-Roadeo and we are providing you a $250 voucher to be used at any one of the four Bronco Off-Roadeos – this can be used for experience add-ons, merchandise, or toward the price of bringing a guest and is valid until December 2023. To learn more about Bronco Off-Roadeo, www.BroncoOffRoadeo.com – we hope we see you there. Finally, we will be sending exclusive invitations to upcoming events, where you'll have the opportunity to experience Bronco firsthand.”
That is dirty pool. Maybe a call to the Ferd help desk might be in order.

t_bucket

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have them also looking into this. I talked to Ford and the Off Roadeo group and they don't have an answer yet, initial answer was "yes only for guest". I bought stuff while there, and the clerk wasn't able to resolve. We will see if they can refund it soon.

Sponsored

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going this Friday and used the discount to bring my daughter with me. Sucks that they wont honor it for merch as well.

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is unbelievable. The voucher given to lessen the frustration of customers is instead only causing more frustration and confusion.

Fixing
Our

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m waiting for the NE off roadeo to open in Vermont/Maine, but I’m not planning to bring a guest, so it would be great for Ford to put out more information on what the experience add-ons and merchandise referred to in the emails are. I’ve read every off-roadeo review posted so far, but haven’t seen any mention of these options yet.

Sponsored

Stotts

Black Diamond
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is dirty pool. Maybe a call to the Ferd help desk might be in order.
I signed up with a guest. As a reservation holder, your voucher to the Off Roadeo event is free (there is a small reservation fee). The $250 voucher gets applied to the guest fee (there is a remaining balance to be paid at the time of reservation).

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well that sucks. Was looking forward to getting some merch when I go. Hopefully someone can verify this next Roadeo.

Call me dubious, but it's almost as if Ford is enticing future Bronco owners with these "guest only" vouchers.....

OP
OP

Jpdisco

Badlands
First Name
Jean-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I doubt my wife will be able to go so I was looking forward to loading up on some merch like they said we could.
Me too. Don’t get too down about it yet. Hopefully they will update me tomorrow with some good news.
Sponsored