First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am very excited to get my bronco... 6 year old night before Christmas excited. Of course this means I am checking my status every day, which is why I have this question. For those of you who have received your Broncos, how long did you stay in the In Production status? My original build date was 6/21 and it actually went into the In Production status around the 26th, I was expecting it would be there about a week and then show as built, instead it is still In Production so that makes it more than two weeks now.

Please understand I am not complaining, I feel blessed to be getting it this year and I am pulling for all of you!

I am just excited and confused, my dealer says it is sitting in a lot waiting for a chip, Ford says it is being built but can't give me any more details. I am just wondering if others are experiencing the same durations and lack of information. Any replies are appreciated!
Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You Bronco is likely already built and sitting waiting to be shipped. Supposedly your Bronco will stay as ā€˜in productionā€˜ until it ships. When it ships, the tracker will change to show built and shipped. There is info in other threads here that seems to discuss that there are many, many Broncos built and in the yard wiring to be loaded and shipped and only at that time will your tracker show a change.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You Bronco is likely already built and sitting waiting to be shipped. Supposedly your Bronco will stay as ā€˜in productionā€˜ until it ships. When it ships, the tracker will change to show built and shipped. There is info in other threads here that seems to discuss that there are many, many Broncos built and in the yard wiring to be loaded and shipped and only at that time will your tracker show a change.
I had an original build date/week of 06/21, and if I remember correctly, at some point my tracker said that it was in "production." Then when word got out that everyone's build dates were being pushed back, my tracker changed to "confirmed." Then I found out that the build date/week moved to 07/12, then to 08/02, and now a build day of 08/06. Unfortunately, I never received notification from Ford, just emailing Granger and calling Ford Customer Service. So I'm hoping it's been built and I get this surprising notification before 08/06 that my Bronco is on its way! I'm happy that I have a VIN! Good luck everyone!

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had an original build date/week of 06/21, and if I remember correctly, at some point my tracker said that it was in "production." Then when word got out that everyone's build dates were being pushed back, my tracker changed to "confirmed." Then I found out that the build date/week moved to 07/12, then to 08/02, and now a build day of 08/06. Unfortunately, I never received notification from Ford, just emailing Granger and calling Ford Customer Service. So I'm hoping it's been built and I get this surprising notification before 08/06 that my Bronco is on its way! I'm happy that I have a VIN! Good luck everyone!
Hold on to that hope, but I fear youā€™ll be disappointed. I too was moved 5x and finally landed on week of 8/2. Ford customer care said last week I was scheduled for 8/6 build day. Iā€™m fully expecting another push email or no communication at all unless I call.

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1-10 days AFTER the blend date listed on your Window Sticker.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hold on to that hope, but I fear youā€™ll be disappointed. I too was moved 5x and finally landed on week of 8/2. Ford customer care said last week I was scheduled for 8/6 build day. Iā€™m fully expecting another push email or no communication at all unless I call.
Fingers crossed....good luck!

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Itā€™s sitting in a lot, abandoned and alone, wondering why you wonā€™t come to get it.
This makes me sad. Just imagining a Bronco sitting in an empty, run down lot, surrounded by chain link fence. Like a puppy that wants to play but the owner is ignoring it

SlickZ

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Duramax
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Tracker showed into production 6/21, didnā€™t actually get built until 7/2. I had to ask my dealer for help and he said it has now shipped. Still shows in production. Iā€™m happy knowing it exists and soon will be coming home.

OP
OP

SirChadly71

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1-10 days AFTER the blend date listed on your Window Sticker.
I hope you are correct! If I am reading it correctly, my blend date is 6/30/21

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine was 6/29. Iā€™m being optimistic.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mines been there since 6/23, almost 3 weeks now just sitting there waiting for it's forever home.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When the planet Venus collides with Uranus! Wala! jk