Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's 2 versions of the brush guards, excluding redesigns. There's the stand alone version and this short one that comes with the winch setup. The winch set-up looks unchanged.
I thought that badlands only had the Tall brush guard that blocks the camera . In that picture it's a badlands. But you my be right:unsure:
Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought that badlands only had the Tall brush guard that blocks the camera . In that picture it's a badlands. But you my be right:unsure:
I didn't think the short bar even existed in real life. The redesigned tall bar doesn't interfere with the front camera, but the winch does.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't think the short bar even existed in real life. The redesigned tall bar doesn't interfere with the front camera, but the winch does.
One of the video said it that's why Ford was redesign it were it does not block the logo. But It's something else we cant confirm if it's true or not in tell it's in our hands.

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any one else bothered that Ford insists G.O.A.T is Goes Over Any Type of terrain instead of just Goes Over Any Terrain? Its not G.O.A.T.O.T.
Lawyers make them say it. Your way means it will go anywhere. Lawyer speak says, we didn't say it would go over those specific rocks, just that it can handle some other rocky terrain. I agree with you though.

And I like the goat modes. I just don't see me using them. Since I'm sticking with the old school manual, I'll just push the buttons on the dash. I can see me trying to turn it to rock mode and get confused when the air conditioning turns on...

Sponsored

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I look forward to a future when a trim has all modes without compromise. Or better yet, of someone figures out how to hack MY21s to add it.

Whenever I don't like music I just think, at least it's not Cardi B, and suddenly it's not so bad.
I have a hunch the Black Diamond and Badlands have all modes. For Baja in a BD, just switch to sport mode then 4Hi or 4Auto. For Sport mode in BL, just switch to Baja then to 2Hi. I'm waiting for one of the lucky early deliveries to test this theory out after their break-in period and report back to us.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a hunch the Black Diamond and Badlands have all modes. For Baja in a BD, just switch to sport mode then 4Hi or 4Auto. For Sport mode in BL, just switch to Baja then to 2Hi. I'm waiting for one of the lucky early deliveries to test this theory out after their break-in period and report back to us.
I've already seen where one guy tried this and it wasn't the same, the shift points were really high. It might have the desired effect for the manuals though.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I look forward to a future when a trim has all modes without compromise. Or better yet, of someone figures out how to hack MY21s to add it.

Whenever I don't like music I just think, at least it's not Cardi B, and suddenly it's not so bad.
I’ve heard through the grape-vine that whoever can take this video and voice-over Cardi-B, and post it, will get a priority Bronco build… :ROFLMAO:

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lawyers make them say it. Your way means it will go anywhere. Lawyer speak says, we didn't say it would go over those specific rocks, just that it can handle some other rocky terrain. I agree with you though.

And I like the goat modes. I just don't see me using them. Since I'm sticking with the old school manual, I'll just push the buttons on the dash. I can see me trying to turn it to rock mode and get confused when the air conditioning turns on...
It's better than their first name pick:

A.G.O.A.T. Modes - Allegedly Goes Over Any Type of Terrain

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any one else bothered that Ford insists G.O.A.T is Goes Over Any Type of terrain instead of just Goes Over Any Terrain? Its not G.O.A.T.O.T.
You expect clarity when there's a Bronco Sport...shame on you. ;) Fully agree with your point BTW.
Sponsored