First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke to the GM of my dealer today. They had a meeting with their Ford rep early last week. According to them, if you have the MIC roof on your order, have not received a build date, and are not a FE or WT, then you will not see you Bronco until 2022. I have a Badlands with MIC on order, reserved 48 hours after opening and no build date. I know everybody is hearing various info from their dealer and Ford but has anybody else heard this from their dealer?

I reached out to the GM because late last week I asked my Bronco rep if changing to soft top would speed things up and he said no, they are seeing MIC builds slowly trickle through and it could ramp up quickly.

So, who the hell do I believe here? Lol I want to trust the GM but he could easily be feeding me some story to help out his own business interests.
Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no reason to doubt my dealer, or believe my dealer one way or the other...........because they can't answer anything one way or the other, as sad as that may be. And this dealer knows more than the previous dealer that I originally made my reservation with lol.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have no reason to doubt my dealer, or believe my dealer one way or the other...........because they can't answer anything one way or the other, as sad as that may be. And this dealer knows more than the previous dealer that I originally made my reservation with lol.
We should buy magic 8 balls. Theyā€™ll probably give a better answer.

OP
OP
FlyingBronco

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is gonna start some shit. I believe it to be true though. My dealer said something to the effect that webasto is building only a hand full of tops a day.
Ford is truly dropping the ball by not being truly transparent in their ā€œemail updatesā€. If Ford had said in an email what my GM told me, of course I would be bummed but I would be informed.

Sponsored

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh boy. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

$h!t meet fan

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where does that leave the 2Dr people?

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, that blows!

Jedi2.0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke to the GM of my dealer today. They had a meeting with their Ford rep early last week. According to them, if you have the MIC roof on your order, have not received a build date, and are not a FE or WT, then you will not see you Bronco until 2022. I have a Badlands with MIC on order, reserved 48 hours after opening and no build date. I know everybody is hearing various info from their dealer and Ford but has anybody else heard this from their dealer?

I reached out to the GM because late last week I asked my Bronco rep if changing to soft top would speed things up and he said no, they are seeing MIC builds slowly trickle through and it could ramp up quickly.

So, who the hell do I believe here? Lol I want to trust the GM but he could easily be feeding me some story to help out his own business interests.
Same boat, Iā€™m a 7/13 res, like 3 hrs into the reveal. Talked to my dealer today and said itā€™s 50/50 chance that Iā€™ll get a MY21.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, it WOULD be nice if they threw us WT orders a bone. I'll believe it when it comes from Fords mouth though. I'd say from their email, but i don't get those.

peta8368

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is gonna start some shit. I believe it to be true though. My dealer said something to the effect that webasto is building only a hand full of tops a day.
a handful of tops a day... with questionable quality..

from fellow forum member's video

Peter
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.