Sponsored

Finally I got to see one! Now I have a question.

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live in northwestern IL and today my family
took a trip into suburban Chicago and I took a 10 minute side trip to see this beauty!
Ford Bronco Finally I got to see one! Now I have a question. ACB57B8A-48E9-478D-8CF2-D7512EBCE5DF

Wildtrack, SAS, Lux with the 2.7. My first sighting and now I am even more pumped for 2035 when Ford gets around to building ours! šŸ˜‚

We have a non-SAS Badlands on order for my 5-4 wife (gonna be her daily), due to her height she has been concerned about the step in height of the Broncos.

So today I had her try getting with and without the side steps. It was easy for her with the side steps and cumbersome when not using them.

Since the Badlands comes with the rock guards, I am concerned that she is gonna have the same problem getting in her new ride (unless we buy some side step

Those of you lucky SOBā€™s who have taken delivery do me a solid can if get the step in measurements of a Wildtrack and a non-Sas Badlands?

I know the difference between them has been discussed, but I couldnā€™t find a definitive answer. Thanks!
Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I live in northwestern IL and today my family
took a trip into suburban Chicago and I took a 10 minute side trip to see this beauty!
Ford Bronco Finally I got to see one! Now I have a question. ACB57B8A-48E9-478D-8CF2-D7512EBCE5DF

Wildtrack, SAS, Lux with the 2.7. My first sighting and now I am even more pumped for 2035 when Ford gets around to building ours! šŸ˜‚

We have a non-SAS Badlands on order for my 5-4 wife (gonna be her daily), due to her height she has been concerned about the step in height of the Broncos.

So today I had her try getting with and without the side steps. It was easy for her with the side steps and cumbersome when not using them.

Since the Badlands comes with the rock guards, I am concerned that she is gonna have the same problem getting in her new ride (unless we buy some side step

Those of you lucky SOBā€™s who have taken delivery do me a solid can if get the step in measurements of a Wildtrack and a non-Sas Badlands?

I know the difference between them has been discussed, but I couldnā€™t find a definitive answer. Thanks!
Mine is identical to this and has the tow. It is scheduled for build August 23. I have been to several Bronco events with my wife. She is 5ā€™5 and we have been in and out of all trim options. The non sas BD is a little less difficult for her, but she still needed the steps. If I were getting the BD, I would get the stirrup type steps that attach to the rock rails.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying to get into one that has steps, but not using the step is awkward as well... so maybe she wouldnā€™t have as much trouble as it seemed with the wildtrack. Iā€™m 6ā€™2ā€, so the steps arenā€™t needed and just kinda get in the way... more so getting out than getting in.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
WT comes standard with sas and 2.7.
whoosh

Pretty sure that's the joke he was going for....

Saying Wildtrak w/ Sasquatch and 2.7 is just spewing redundancy