Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When Ford knows they will sell every bronco they make almost immediately, whether it's a customer order or otherwise, does any of this mess really even matter to them in the end?
Sponsored

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@PREMiERdrum

Do you mind confirming that no scheduling this week? Thank you sir.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

HAHAHAHAHAHHA they are pumping out maverick's that they announced like 2 months ago before 90% of us get broncos, nice going Ford way to go! (y)

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is going to end up as well as it did for England in the Euro 2020 Final....apparently it's going to Rome instead.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a feeling the top issue may be worse than we realize. I figured they would be pushing soft top scheduling until after the 16th. I figured for sure they would be scheduling 2 doors, WTs and FEs for the open slots in August.
The whole problem has been the hard tops all along was even told this bye the dealership ford is trying to keep quite on the issue but the cat is out of the bag. i have a feeling that the Broncos that were shipped with hard Tops will be recalled . I hear people say there hard top is fine but who’s going to admit they got a brand new terd. At this point ford needs to find a new hardtop manufacture . Webasto can’t get the job done it’s clear they all ride the short bus at that facility. I’m willing to go as far as saying all the other deadly sins like 2,7 a d tow and Sasquatch are bullshit excuses the main problem is they can’t produce a quality hard top a d are stalling the builds hoping for an awnser or miracle on the hard top. Wouldn’t suprised me if all hard tops got moved to my 22 we will get we’re sorry email in the mean time here’s a shitty soft top or you can wait for 22 for your hard top not good at all.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What happened to people who's dealers told them they were being previewed, and should hear something this Friday?

They may still hit 50-60,000 with almost half being Big Bend, maybe Black Diamond, or Base four door soft tops to dealers.

At some point, they need to come very clean on "here's how many actual reservations we can do this year" and then "here's when we think the problem clears up next year" and then reveal 2022 colors and what's new to give us something to look forward to.

Because we are anything but pumped right now.
I’m one of those who’s dealer told me mine was supposed to be scheduled this week. That’s what their dealer zone rep told them, subject to change is thrown around a lot in the auto industry. Im a believe it when I see it type of person, so I never put much thought into it. With them continually not scheduling builds it’s very concerning and leads me to believe the situation at webasto is very very bad. Also I’ve been seeing the reviews of the tops they are shipping and the quality is shitty. Ford needs to put a communication out of the timelines they have. I seen a dealer in Cleveland Tennessee selling 4 soft top Bronco dealer stock allocations at MSRP it seemed like they’d be built immediately or are built . Big bend & Base only no 2.7, no squatch, No hitch or steep bumper. How can they give them out when they don’t know how many people will switch to a soft top?? I’ve always said they offered to many trims off the bat. That forsure contributed to the bottleneck.

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Maverick launched on 6/8. Scheduling this week 🙌🙌

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand not scheduling 4drs cause of the roof swap deadline, but they’re just dragging their feet on 2dr. Seems they dont really want to sell them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is all on Ford now, no more using COVID as an excuse if you're able to pump out a new car TWO MONTHS after announcing it

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What your saying makes sense what doesn’t make sense is them giving allocations to dealers for soft tops when they don’t know how many people will actually switch to a soft top.

Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As someone who stitched to a 4 dr soft top, double shit…I hope 2.7 and squatch on badlands doesn’t hurt my order too much

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What your saying makes sense what doesn’t make sense is them giving allocations to dealers for soft tops when they don’t know how many people will actually switch to a soft top.
It makes sense to Ford because they will sell every bronco they send to a dealer immediately. Every dealer's allocations are spoken for, most with hard to fill orders it appears. Ford builds what they can, dealers get broncos, dealers sell broncos, Ford and dealers make money.......folks with reservations and orders get nothing but more waiting and dreams for another disappointing email....maybe.