@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like the safari bar. I wonder if it will block the camera on a trim with the camera?
That’s one of the reasons I ordered a Base trim. I don’t want to worry about blocking cameras during modifications.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't know if I like it, but what I do like is that it appears to be for the non-mod bumper. I'm really hoping aftermarket realizes there's a whole bunch of Broncos without the factory mod bumper that want to buy stuff!

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You know those are super thin walled tubing that will barely hold the lights. Cheap chinese crap.
I’m not too worried about the strength of the safari bar. It’s mostly to prevent soccer moms from backing into my new Bronco at the grocery store. I think it should be able to do that just fine. I’d much rather have a broken bull bar, than a broken front-end.

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't know if I like it, but what I do like is that it appears to be for the non-mod bumper. I'm really hoping aftermarket realizes there's a whole bunch of Broncos without the factory mod bumper that want to buy stuff!
Completely agreed. Most of the deliveries I’ve seen so far have the modular bumper. I’m hoping the aftermarket provides a lot of accessories for the standard bumper as well. Hopefully sooner than later.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sweet that looks like it would fit over my WT bumper. I wasn't too excited about buying a whole new bumper.

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sweet that looks like it would fit over my WT bumper. I wasn't too excited about buying a whole new bumper.
Exactly! It’s nice to finally see some accessories for the standard bumper.

Sponsored

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This dealership is 30 minutes from the Rough Country Plant/HQ. I'd expect this was the unit they used to reverse engineer into their design.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeeeeeeah I'm gonna pass on this one.

I’m not too worried about the strength of the safari bar. It’s mostly to prevent soccer moms from backing into my new Bronco at the grocery store. I think it should be able to do that just fine. I’d much rather have a broken bull bar, than a broken front-end.
They work great for that. I had a cheap bull bar on my wife's explorer and when she rear ended someone it saved the front end. Completely flattened the bull bar with just a little tap.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah the safari bars don’t look bad, they just don’t serve much function besides the protection against the smallest of bumps. On bigger hits, they just add damage to the front bumper.

rough country is hit or miss on their stuff. Some of its crap and some isn’t. I would by any suspension parts from them, except maybe spacer pucks. But I bought some so steps for my gladiator that are great. They curve to match the body lines of the truck. They are light weight and look good. Finish isn’t anything to write home about.

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah the safari bars don’t look bad, they just don’t serve much function besides the protection against the smallest of bumps. On bigger hits, they just add damage to the front bumper.

rough country is hit or miss on their stuff. Some of its crap and some isn’t. I would by any suspension parts from them, except maybe spacer pucks. But I bought some so steps for my gladiator that are great. They curve to match the body lines of the truck. They are light weight and look good. Finish isn’t anything to write home about.
I’ve heard this a lot from people about Rough Country. My expectations for them are set really low (which might be a good thing). Maybe I’ll be pleasantly surprised.

I’m really just looking for a bull bar that’s compatible with the standard bumper. If RC is the first to release one, they’ll have my business.
Sponsored