• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wanting to buy on-vehicle storage bags

TennesseeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm wanting to buy on-vehicle storage bags. My build date is Wednesday 7/14 so I can't add them to my order. I originally ordered mic top with the storage bags. When I switched to soft top my dealer removed the bags from my order. Because of my ignorance, I just assumed the bags could not be ordered with soft top because they do not show on build and price with soft top. My assumption was incorrect. They are not available as an accessory after the fact. I'm looking for someone who has ordered them and doesn't want them, or for someone willing to add them to your order if I give cash upfront for them. I'm in East Tennessee and willing to drive to get them within about an 8 hour radius.
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking of switching to a soft top if my build isn't previewing tomorrow. So I can add the door bags with my order with a soft top?

OP
OP
TennesseeBronco

TennesseeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome, thank you! Sorry to butt in on your thread.
No worries. A lot of people, including dealers, still don't know you can get them with soft top. So at the least it helps other people not make my mistake.
Sponsored