Sponsored

How are you using your 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points?

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI we don't get the points until we take delivery of the vehicle. So if you don't see any points, you're not alone. Different scenarios provided different and varying amounts of points. I'm only familiar with the FE points total, but I think everyone who pre-ordered before a certain date gets at least $200? worth of points.
From the 12/15/20 Ford e mail this is what non FE buyers get:

As part of your upcoming owner experience, you will have the opportunity to participate in our FordPass™ Rewards loyalty program. At your time of delivery, you will earn 42,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $200 value) to use toward maintenance, service, accessories and much more at your local Ford Dealer. As a thank‑you for your patience and interest in Bronco, we are adding an additional 20,000 FordPass Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Ford Bronco. That’s 62,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $300 value) to use toward accessories, maintenance and service at your local Ford Dealer.** We will share more regarding FordPass Rewards and its benefits as you get closer to taking delivery of your Ford Bronco.
Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My email said 42,000 + 220,000!

Cridlon

Big Bend
First Name
CLIF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Going towards my mic top!

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I presume we do not get these POINTS until we actually take delivery of our NEW BRONCOS ???

Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What about those who have had their Bronco's delivered, did they have the points show up in their Fordpass app?

Trav

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.7 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What about those who have had their Bronco's delivered, did they have the points show up in their Fordpass app?
Reports from another thread say it can take up to a month after delivery.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is correct. I'm ordering roof rails, cargo cover and pod lights.
You going to spend the $1800 for the roof rack? I want one so bad but I can't pay $1800 for something that was $395 installed from the factory.

Sponsored

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have already decided I will stick with the MIC, get the fastback top, and hope someone nails the process for painting the MIC.
Yep That’s my plan also. I love the way that fastback top looks

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I swapped during the prescribed time from WT Mod to BL MIC, I'm not optimistic that Ford won't disallow the points, even though there we no restrictions listed at the time and I did swap from Mod to MIC. If they actually make good on the promise, will use it for maintenance. Any accessories from Ford will probably be pricier than the equivalent aftermarket stuff, so seems a waste to use it on stuff like that from Ford.

Monsterdun

First Edition
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
anyone having luck on using the Ford pass reward points. I tried on the ford site, but no option yo use points, only to pay Thuraal or credit card

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
The 20K took two days while the 42k took 5 days. I called Ford on the 200K and they said the dealer has to still verify and active. Waiting for the dealer to get back to me.

JTK37

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The 20K took two days while the 42k took 5 days. I called Ford on the 200K and they said the dealer has to still verify and active. Waiting for the dealer to get back to me.

Did you get an update from the dealer? I asked mine about it when I took delivery tonight and they said it only applied to those who changed from a painted top. Being a Wildtrak and accepting a MIC too, as well as getting the email im pretty sure that would qualify my purchase. I have a feeling I’m going to have to follow up as well
Sponsored