Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I really enjoyed this video. Entertaining, informative, great video and production. I never saw these guys before, but will definitely seek them out.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No need to even watch, everyone knows the Rubicon wins.

Kidding

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are people actually complaining about the tops creaking on the Bronco as much as they noted? Haven’t heard much of this aside from people inappropriately not re-latching or locking things back correctly?!

I do like these guys, enough info without turning into a spec sheet race. A worthy YouTube reviewer channel.(y)
That roof comment jumped out at me too. I haven’t read much about that or heard about that from others; hopefully it was just a roof panel wasn’t latched properly, or they (somehow) installed the panels incorrectly.

Sponsored

Jmthai05

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dammit, I kinda liked how Area 51 looks in this vid.

Repeat “do not change order” 3 times. Phew! They was close
I know what you mean. I switched from A51 to CG recently for my WT. The temptation to switch again is strong sometimes.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That video was actually a lot of fun! I’ve never seen them but I enjoy their humor and sarcasm. Good stuff. At the end of the day both these vehicles are ridiculously bad ass. Broncos has more up to date gadgets and the better road manners which we already knew. We all win because now we have 2 super cool off road cars to choose from.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Rubicon swallowed whole by Badlands:
Ford Bronco 🥊 Bronco Wildtrak vs. Jeep Wrangler Rubicon head-to-head comparison review by Throttle House 70BE1A8D-5715-423E-8C25-1D6E6E48B214

An overlay from my test drive Monday…

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Great video thank you for posting...with competition the consumers win! Both vehicles will get better and better...

Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That video was a well-shot, knowledgeable and fair comparison. Not entirely apples to apples given the trims and options but overall great. I know it will come as a disappointment to some on here who want the Bronco to demolish the Wrangler - and to those Jeepers who want to deny the excellence of the Bronco - but these are both absolutely outstanding vehicles. Ford brought their A game and Jeep has nothing to be ashamed of. I do think it's evident in this review just how Ford really sought to check every box vs. Wrangler. Better on road experience, bigger/more comfortable, unobstructed open air, great off-road. The Bronco isn't as laser-focused on being a traditionally great off-roader as I think the Wrangler is though. Maybe bigger/more comfortable becomes a little too big off road, too much tech (as opposed to old-school floor shift 4wd). That's my takeaway, anyway.
It seemed a pretty fair comparison - and matches with my expectations. The Bronco is going to be the better overall vehicle for most people, while the Wrangler is still going to have some advantages in a few places. Totally fair.

I'm really interested in how Jeep will respond to the on-road ride quality issue. That's where the Bronco appears to really decimate the Wrangler, and it's also where 95%+ of the Wranglers and Broncos purchased are going to spend the majority of their time.

dave91gt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250, 1991 Mustang GT, 1992 Mustang LX, 2018 Wrangler JLU, 1998 Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally a review that was unbiased! I enjoyed it. As far as the creaking top, our JLU freedom panels squeak constantly. Not shocked the Bronco does as well. One thing I am glad I am not hearing about is tailgate rattles. Even with proper support and mounting our JLU tailgate rattles with a 35" tire. I hope there are audio options to combat the Jeep design for overhead speakers. Id rather have the open air but it is nice having sound directly over your head. Especially with the top off. The B&O is OK but you do notice the acoustics are very different due to speaker placement. This review off road is where Ford aimed at the Jeep I think. Moderate off road.

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was one of my favorite reviews done. Not a ton of new information but the entertainment value was way beyond any other review. Followed closely by those TFL guys.

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, the first 30 seconds has them using the "bottle opener" by smashing bottles on it. Hillarious, and I'm in for the rest!
I had trouble getting past the bottle opener scene. It almost made me close the browser. I guess humor is subjective? The rest of the video was okay.

JTsGarage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally a review that was unbiased! I enjoyed it. As far as the creaking top, our JLU freedom panels squeak constantly. Not shocked the Bronco does as well. One thing I am glad I am not hearing about is tailgate rattles. Even with proper support and mounting our JLU tailgate rattles with a 35" tire. I hope there are audio options to combat the Jeep design for overhead speakers. Id rather have the open air but it is nice having sound directly over your head. Especially with the top off. The B&O is OK but you do notice the acoustics are very different due to speaker placement. This review off road is where Ford aimed at the Jeep I think. Moderate off road.
As big a negative as I've heard some people on this forum make Jeep's sound bar out to be (not saying you are, I'm just speaking in general), I've never once had someone in the back seat of one of my Jeeps say it was an issue. I've also sat back there and I don't get the complaints. Maybe it's more just the perception of a flaw since Ford is pointing to its absence in the Bronco as a big plus. From the driver's perspective, I'd rather have the sound bar IF audio quality in the Bronco is in fact an issue and a consequence of no overhead sound bar.
Sponsored