Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.middletonmotorsports.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It looks great and has an awesome shine. I really like the tint on the front windows as well!

Stephens auto is tinting my front windows to match the back window tint from the factory when it gets delivered in August a day before I pick her up.

Thanks, yes 15% to match the back widow
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tell me you have expendable cash without telling me you have expendable cash. It’ll be nice though!

Sponsored

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It looks great and has an awesome shine. I really like the tint on the front windows as well!

Stephens auto is tinting my front windows to match the back window tint from the factory when it gets delivered in August a day before I pick her up.
May want to double check on this, but usually factory "privacy glass" doesn't offer any UV blocking protection. So to do only the front windows to match, you would be losing all of the UV blocking on the rear, cap and tailgate glass. If you're purely going for style point, then you're all set, but if you want the benefits of a cooler cabin, you may want to get some kind of very light UV blocking film on ALL of the factory-tinted windows.

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What's the lifespan of that stuff? Most look like 5 years. $4k seems like a lot for only a few years of protection.
When you plan to use the vehicle every weekend in the sand, snow, rocks, mud and gravel, plus the highway miles to get to those places... you'll be grateful what your paint looks like after 5 years with this PPF on it.

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you don't mind me asking why didn't you go with the OEM protective film ford offered?
Who knows if this would have delayed build dates, too. Just not worth the risk, IMO.

Sponsored

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thx for the pics and info.

Tom Ryan

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
May want to double check on this, but usually factory "privacy glass" doesn't offer any UV blocking protection. So to do only the front windows to match, you would be losing all of the UV blocking on the rear, cap and tailgate glass. If you're purely going for style point, then you're all set, but if you want the benefits of a cooler cabin, you may want to get some kind of very light UV blocking film on ALL of the factory-tinted windows.
Any idea if it’s normal to remove the factory tint on the back and just do it all uniform? That’s what I want to do but not sure if that’s common or even possible. Thanks.
Sponsored