Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Call Ford....1-800-334-4375. Your build date has probably moved at least twice. I was late June and now 8/4.
Yep. Option 3. These folks were great. They could even see which shipping yard it was in ✌🏻
Sponsored

Ahauser2010

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have ZERO idea when I am to expect my Bronco (like most) but I just need some sort of ballpark since I am going to be traveling most of August!

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Build Date 6/14
Order Date 2/23
Order #4213
I have the VIN# as well

Build -
  • Badlands
  • 2 DR
  • Hard Top w/ sound reading
  • LUX Package
  • Sasquatch Package
  • Tow Package
The tow package may be slowing it down

DPierce

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When did you reserve and order? I had a late res (like Jan or feb) and I was able to move my res to a small dealership up in Middletown (off 75 south of Dayton). Good service, no extra money down, no markup, signed price sheet. Ofc, I’m essentially guaranteed a ‘22, so maybe you still had hope of getting yours this year if you were inside allocation.
I res on Jul 13 and turned to an order on 1/20. Just now Ford Customer Care told me I cannot change dealerships!

Southern Boi NOLA

Base
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Base
IDK if you or the dealer wanna go this route, but maybe work out a deal with the dealer to let them use yours as an inside demo for the month while you are gone in exchange for them knocking a few $$$ of the MSRP.

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have ZERO idea when I am to expect my Bronco (like most) but I just need some sort of ballpark since I am going to be traveling most of August!

Build Date 6/14
Order Date 2/23
Order #4213
I have the VIN# as well

Build -
  • Badlands
  • 2 DR
  • LUX Package
  • Sasquatch Package
  • Tow Package
got a VIN?

Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Oh man a few 2 doors too! That should lower the pool to like 25,890 from 26,000! No one has ever said they aren’t making 2 doors, tops or Broncos so I have no idea what you’re talking about. Everyone has said they aren’t making ‘enough’ Broncos, 2 doors or hard tops. Saying, “ I saw a few!!!” Is like saying toilet paper was in stock in 2020 because you found 2 packages at 6am at your local Kroger. And for the love of god can we stop this whole, “negative” nonsense. There’s nothing negative about pointing out the reality of this situation, no one here created the realizations surrounding it.
There were two door galor today from what I was seeing in the mix..sorry the verbage may be a trigger for you i see..

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just hung up from my salesperson at our Ford dealership and asked if they would look at WBDO to see if I have a vin or still an unscheduled - clean update of some sort. He said his manager is sick of dealing with the bronco fiasco with Ford and I should be referred to another dealer. Made my deposit the night of the announcement and ordered 1/20. 4 door Outer Banks lux soft top (changed from MIC). I'm not whining but the whole thing is a hot mess. I know someday we will have a Bronco.
If you have the time I’d report that to Ford corporate for your dealer refusing to service their customers.

DPierce

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you have the time I’d report that to Ford corporate for your dealer refusing to service their customers.
I sure will!

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Simple solution: Tell you dealer your travel plans.... they should want to hold it for you.

Deleted member 21681

I res on Jul 13 and turned to an order on 1/20. Just now Ford Customer Care told me I cannot change dealerships!
If I remember correctly, you can change dealerships up until you convert a res to an order, which locks in that dealership.

Sponsored

DPierce

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When did you reserve and order? I had a late res (like Jan or feb) and I was able to move my res to a small dealership up in Middletown (off 75 south of Dayton). Good service, no extra money down, no markup, signed price sheet. Ofc, I’m essentially guaranteed a ‘22, so maybe you still had hope of getting yours this year if you were inside allocation.
I reserved the 14th and ordered 1/20. I also dropped the MIC and tow package a month ago. Thank you :)

Dr.Dre

Wildtrak
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you have the vehicle tracker from Ford?

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Build Date 6/14
Order Date 2/23
Order #4213
I have the VIN# as well

Build -
  • Badlands
  • 2 DR
  • LUX Package
  • Sasquatch Package
  • Tow Package
7/13 reservation, your configuration except without Sasquatch and no build date. So, as far as I'm concerned, you're lucky, not screwed. :)

'68'72'95'21

Badlands
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Build Date 6/14
Order Date 2/23
Order #4213
I have the VIN# as well

Build -
  • Badlands
  • 2 DR
  • LUX Package
  • Sasquatch Package
  • Tow Package
I ordered before you, same build... and no, I don't have a vin#, not even a "we think we might build it" email... so, ummm, yeah, you are screwed, I feel just awful about it for you. Jerk. haha
But really, don't fret, pull them panties out of the bunchie spot, and contact your dealer, it's a dealer issue if it arrives and you aren't able to get it for a couple weeks, and they will probably work with you. Worst case, they may charge a few bucks to 'store' it.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just hung up from my salesperson at our Ford dealership and asked if they would look at WBDO to see if I have a vin or still an unscheduled - clean update of some sort. He said his manager is sick of dealing with the bronco fiasco with Ford and I should be referred to another dealer. Made my deposit the night of the announcement and ordered 1/20. 4 door Outer Banks lux soft top (changed from MIC). I'm not whining but the whole thing is a hot mess. I know someday we will have a Bronco.

Depends when you switched to Soft Top, if you did recently, you wouldn't get scheduled until at least 7/29 which is the start of September scheduling.
Sponsored