First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Depends when you switched to Soft Top, if you did recently, you wouldn't get scheduled until at least 7/29 which is the start of September scheduling.
It’s been since Jun 24. The day they said MIC tops are out the window. Fingers crossed!
Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why do you think you're screwed? I ordered mine before you and don't even have a VIN or build date.
Same. I’d be dancing if this was me.

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No. Should I?
If you have a VIN you have a tracker and an email that may have switched your build date. I was scheduled for a 6/28 build date but got moved to 8/16 a few weeks ago. Check your email (maybe spam. Search "Ford") It will say your scheduled production date and theres a link to track the status.

DPierce

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you have a VIN you have a tracker and an email that may have switched your build date. I was scheduled for a 6/28 build date but got moved to 8/16 a few weeks ago. Check your email (maybe spam. Search "Ford") It will say your scheduled production date and theres a link to track the status.
Thank you! I called the wizard they said no bueno. :)

Sponsored

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, with a 6/14 build date and zero update can be provided from my dealer, I am stuck wonder where in the hell if my Bronco
First, you should already have an email from Ford which shows your tracking info and when it's expected to 'arrive at your dealership.' since yours was built 6/14. Also, You have to be either emailing, texting, or calling your dealer. My dealership has been emailing me 'daily' with updates once my Bronco left the plant on 7/9. Mine called up to Ford and helped expedite mine along. Ever hear the phrase the 'Squeaky wheel gets the grease ?" Mine was built 7/1 and it's arrived. Check your window sticker which would also be in the tracking email from Ford. See if it's coming by RAIL or CONVOY and then call your dealer and wake him up ! I hope this helps, Good luck.

OP
OP

golferB813

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When did you reserve and order? I had a late res (like Jan or feb) and I was able to move my res to a small dealership up in Middletown (off 75 south of Dayton). Good service, no extra money down, no markup, signed price sheet. Ofc, I’m essentially guaranteed a ‘22, so maybe you still had hope of getting yours this year if you were inside allocation.
That is the exact dealership ford made me go to back in August of 20'. I can promise you all, I tried to witch to another dealership when I pre-ordered and was unable to
Sponsored