aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay I guess I need to be a little more clear. I literally watched someone fold the seat down in a 2-door Bronco. That's how I know it works this way.
again, not trying to be nasty. Pictures or it literally didnt happen
Sponsored

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you trolling? why would anyone care enough about proving you wrong on the internet to lie about it?
its not about lying. Its about a 50,000 dollar car and making sure im buying the right model

"flat" to him might be different from what i imagine FLAT being. thats why i need a PICTURE of it

NorthernBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335xi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
its not about lying. Its about a 50,000 dollar car and making sure im buying the right model

"flat" to him might be different from what i imagine FLAT being. thats why i need a PICTURE of it
Dude, the information you are looking for will be out prior to you being able to order a vehicle. If it's not - simply wait until the information is available.

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude, the information you are looking for will be out prior to you being able to order a vehicle. If it's not - simply wait until the information is available.
I dunno about that. Right now ford is advertising a leather trim (saddle brown and black) that apparently doesnt exist on production models.

I need to be sure. A picture of it properly folded is the only assurance i have right now. If this guy saw it. that means we likely wont have to wait long for pictures or video explaining it since this has been a big question for 2 door people

Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I dunno about that. Right now ford is advertising a leather trim (saddle brown and black) that apparently doesnt exist on production models.

I need to be sure. A picture of it properly folded is the only assurance i have right now. If this guy saw it. that means we likely wont have to wait long for pictures or video explaining it since this has been a big question for 2 door people
Go back and read what he said. The rear seats will be “level” but will be stepped up 3-4 inches above the cargo floor. Then somebody said the slide out tailgate accessory would make those two surface even when installed.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks @laj.tuxmek! Can you give a heads up about the rear seat removal in the 2 door? Can they be removed easily with no tools and with no big protrusions left on the floor?
I mentioned it a few pages back. There will be a crater/indentation in the floor with seats removed.
ejop7fu-png.png

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As far as I know, the seats aren't designed to be removed. I mean, with the right tools you can remove any seat, but it doesn't appear that they were designed to removed.
Okay thanks for the info. Guess I gotta get the slide out gate or the 4-door. Tough decisions ahead.

Sponsored

JTurbo25

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Y
Okay so I found out how it works! The little metal piece at the bottom of the seat cushion is a hinge. You pull a strap on the seat bottom cushion, and the bottom cushion pivots forwards on the hinge. You can then fold it vertically so it sits against the front seat back and it occupies the rear passenger footwell area. The rear seat back then folds flat. It is similar to how the FJ Cruiser worked:
Ford Bronco Bronco rear seats do not fold down flat? - they fold down ramp ejop7fu-

The rear seats do sit about 3-4" higher than the rest of the cargo area, so it isn't a completely flat load floor. But the seats themselves do indeed fold flat.
I had a feeling it was like this, the 4Runner is still like that. I'm still gonna wait till I see one in person and test it all out. That's the only reason I haven't reserved one.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup, I am ripping out the rear seats! I'm going to section off a dog kennel and camping storage. That decides that.

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anyone know if these seats fold flat?

I'll be over there-------->

waiting for the chairs to come out.
Sponsored