Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm curious what that means for all orders prior to now (reserved builds) since we were told December to finalize our builds, yet other folks will do it prior? Am I missing something?

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Earlier the better.

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

o boy o boy

is that when the ordering begins too!?

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if its going to take that long , that means that the amount of options on the site will be absolutely staggering.

If you try to build a sport model on the website , the options and customization is nuts. And since its going to be almost a month since the sport configurator launches. That means they are building the visual 3d models of all the custom options for the website.

The images that leaked in that thread showing the interiors from the website might be the tip of the iceberg for the big bronco. They likely have to create a ton of more content for the configurator. Thats why it will take so long

Sponsored

4XGare

Base
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm curious what that means for all orders prior to now (reserved builds) since we were told December to finalize our builds, yet other folks will do it prior? Am I missing something?
This crossed my mind also, what the...?

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Build & price isn't for placing an order (or to submit / convert your reservation into an order). It's just a preview tool to see all the configurations, options, pricing and get a preview of how it looks visually.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am not sure I understand what you are asking? The OP said the online configurator goes online in August. And that's it.

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.