Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most of you know that I’m a dealer, my area of responsibility is parts, service and body.

When you bring your vehicle in for service at a Ford store a report called OASIS (online automotive service information system). This report has a bunch of info like build and warranty start dates, recalls, warranty repair history, technical service bulletins (TSB), special service messages (SSM) along with limited connected vehicle data if your modem is activated.

Ford engineering has put a special message in OASIS for Broncos asking that issues be directly reported so they can look for trends and get on top of things quickly. I am asking everyone that has taken delivery to get into your dealer ASAP when a warning light, water leak, driveability concern or anything else that you think is abnormal. Do not brush problems off as “break-in” period gremlins, there is no such animal.

Getting issues to engineering quickly helps you as well as future Bronco owners. I know it’s not always convenient to get into service but in order for Ford to fix their issues they need the data. PSA over, thanks for your attention.

This is the message that comes up on OASIS.

oasismsg-jpg.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most of you know that I’m a dealer, my area of responsibility is parts, service and body.

When you bring your vehicle in for service at a Ford store a report called OASIS (online automotive service information system). This report has a bunch of info like build and warranty start dates, recalls, warranty repair history, technical service bulletins (TSB), special service messages (SSM) along with limited connected vehicle data if your modem is activated.

Ford engineering has put a special message in OASIS for Broncos asking that issues be directly reported so they can look for trends and get on top of things quickly. I am asking everyone that has taken delivery to get into your dealer ASAP when a warning light, water leak, driveability concern or anything else that you think is abnormal. Do not brush problems off as “break-in” period gremlins, there is no such animal.

Getting issues to engineering quickly helps you as well as future Bronco owners. I know it’s not always convenient to get into service but in order for Ford to fix their issues they need the data. PSA over, thanks for your attention.
As someone still waiting for my own Bronco to be born and placed in my loving care (it'll be a while, given I didn't reserve until 29 Aug 2020), THANK YOU for getting the word out! Hoping this will help FORD iron out some of the kinks before I take delivery!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good call out, Phil.

These vehicles are new, expensive, and we all deserve to have them in proper working order. Your early reporting of issues not only helps you get it resolved, it helps future Bronco owners not have to live through the same pains (hopefully).

@flip - With the OTA updates, I’m assuming a lot of software-type gremlins can be worked out remotely, correct? This isn’t just for the Sync system?

Sponsored

WarDamnBravos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Fords response to this first year of issues will define the vehicle for the next decade. Let’s hope they have the foresight to dig in, do what’s right, and secure lifetime customers by effectively and proactively addressing flaws rather than not acknowledging them. The worst thing they can do is go silent. Always communicate, especially in this day and age.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Fords response to this first year of issues will define the vehicle for the next decade. Let’s hope they have the foresight to dig in, do what’s right, and secure lifetime customers by effectively and proactively addressing flaws rather than not acknowledging them. The worst thing they can do is go silent. Always communicate, especially in this day and age.
Brush up on your states lemon laws. Or the state where you purchase it.

Sponsored

AHop

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 F250 Highboy, '96 Miata M-Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good call out, Phil.

These vehicles are new, expensive, and we all deserve to have them in proper working order. Your early reporting of issues not only helps you get it resolved, it helps future Bronco owners not have to live through the same pains (hopefully).

@flip - With the OTA updates, I’m assuming a lot of software-type gremlins can be worked out remotely, correct? This isn’t just for the Sync system?
Over-the-air updates can in theory be performed on any module right now, it just depends on how important the update is. For example: the 2021 F150 had issues with zone lighting staying on and draining the batteries, so an OTA was released that fixed hundreds of thousands of trucks overnight. Similar problems will be able to be resolved on the Bronco for sure.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
my bronco is invisible and in another state
Perhaps you just inadvertently ordered the cloaking pkg, and it’s simply invisible to the electromagnetic spectrum.

Have you performed a thorough search of your driveway by feeling around? If your neighbors are concerned for your well-being after witnessing this non-visual animated search…..tell them you’re practicing your mime routine or sleepwalking.