CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wish some photos would make it REALLY CLEAR how the marine vinyl seat color options appear.

I (mistakenly?) thought that light-gray, near white shown in many photos was marine vinyl.

Even the photos of dark-colored vinyl interior have poor lighting (on purpose) to obscure it.
Rumor is you only have to wait a month to find out since the online configurator may be opened in August.
Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rumor is you only have to wait a month to find out since the online configurator may be opened in August.
We are like freakin ā€œwaiting expertsā€ we can handle it.

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wish some photos would make it REALLY CLEAR how the marine vinyl seat color options appear.

I (mistakenly?) thought that light-gray, near white shown in many photos was marine vinyl.

Even the photos of dark-colored vinyl interior have poor lighting (on purpose) to obscure it.
Same here. The other thread Iā€™m referring to (having hard time finding it) had a high res photo of the light-gray interior - some said it looked likely cloth, but they could be wrong. Havenā€™t heard anything definitive from Ford, other than itā€™s representative of what you can do (OEM options?)

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you know if that apply to all trim levels, or just the ones with rubber floors/vinyl seats?

I'd assume so, but the carpet being so prevalent in the product line has me worried ?

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. The other thread Iā€™m referring to (having hard time finding it) had a high res photo of the light-gray interior - some said it looked likely cloth, but they could be wrong. Havenā€™t heard anything definitive from Ford, other than itā€™s representative of what you can do (OEM options?)
It definitely looks like cloth in the videos

FWIW I was hoping it was vinyl because I love the look. But I think it's cloth.

Last edited:

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep. That's why they say "leather-trimmed seating" or "leather-accented" and the like. The part you sit on is not leather.
I thought it was the opposite, that the only part that is real leather is where your butt and back go. But I dunno

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ah you're right. I got it backwards. You sit on the leather inserts and the rest is fake leather.
Yea but the actual leather you sit on has a vinyl coating on it for durabilitys sake.

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wifeā€™s car has white leatherette heated seats and they are way more comfortable then the leather seats that I had in my jeep GC.
Plus we have 4 dogs sitting and drooling all over them and they still look good 3 years on

LoneStar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
there are so many threads with interconnected topics like "marine vinyl color" that I figured may be nice to post this photo here. Found it on a random e-mag article on new BRONCO features, etc. But unlike many this had high-res photos that could be zoomed-in

Noticed this one with Badlands badging and peak at interior with enough lighting to clearly make out shades (light/dark). This looks different than anything else that I've seen on topic of marine vinyl. The sheen, surface finish and "look" sure appear to be what marine vinyl would look like.

This seems to be a more contrasting combo of light gray and dark gray (near black). I like it.

Ford Bronco Marine grade vinyl Badlands_marine vinyl peakshot

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

there are so many threads with interconnected topics like "marine vinyl color" that I figured may be nice to post this photo here. Found it on a random e-mag article on new BRONCO features, etc. But unlike many this had high-res photos that could be zoomed-in

Noticed this one with Badlands badging and peak at interior with enough lighting to clearly make out shades (light/dark). This looks different than anything else that I've seen on topic of marine vinyl. The sheen, surface finish and "look" sure appear to be what marine vinyl would look like.

This seems to be a more contrasting combo of light gray and dark gray (near black). I like it.

Ford Bronco Marine grade vinyl Badlands_marine vinyl peakshot
It also looks like a rendering/CGI, so I wouldn't put too much stock into what you're seeing.
Sponsored