First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wifey is that you?? I swear I don't know what I did and if you don't tell me I wouldn't be able to guess it and you're going to spend the entire day with that grumpy face!
What the......... .............🙈
Sponsored

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay here goes. @Ford Motor Company why are 2 door Badlands with SAS and 2 door Wildtraks going to dealers as mannequins? There are no telling how many of us with the same builds reserved in the first 3 hours on 7/13. Thanks

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
It seems that Ford is making sure the framework is in place for 2022. Dealer Mannequins and Off-Roadeo stock WILL be built this year, regardless of constraints and order placement.
As for 2021, FE's WILL be built. I think?
This leaves the question as to why do some people have very similar timestamps and builds, with only one receiving a build date. Does the dealer priority tag have something to do with this? I don't know, but I feel like Ford may also be prioritizing the... priority orders. As they should, if this is the deal with the dealerships.
Once these four are dealt with, I think it is THEN that timestamps and constraints start to matter.
As for Ford giving dates, I think they really don't know. Based on shortages in other fields, I assume they are sitting there waiting for constrained items to come in so they can build them. When the items fail to arrive in time for scheduling, they shift to dealer stock. No point to the line sitting idle when they can make other builds. If the parts do arrive, eureka! Another batch of order builds.

I believe this was always going to be the way it went, but with production running full time the orders prioritized above the timestamp would have gone out quickly enough that it wouldn't have been a big issue. Boom goes the Covid.
This is all pure conjecture of course. But that is what forums are for :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I always heard about the similarity on the time stamp, but just doing a rough calculation. Let's say they got 150.000 reservations in three days. That will be 72hrs, that will be traduce in 4320 min. If we doo the math, that means that Ford receive a reservation in less than two every second (35 reservation per minutes), this means, if you're reservation is just one hour apart from the others, that's means that there is 2084 units ahead of that reservation.

I don't know the exact numbers of the first three days, but for sure, those were the most active days of the reservation and I just wanted to point out that only one hour of difference will have a huge impact on the delivery date. Also, as we already know, this is just a part of a long equation.

Sponsored

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I always heard about the similarity on the time stamp, but just doing a rough calculation. Let's say they got 150.000 reservations in three days. That will be 72hrs, that will be traduce in 4320 min. If we doo the math, that means that Ford receive a reservation in less than two every second (35 reservation per minutes), this means, if you're reservation is just one hour apart from the others, that's means that there is 2084 units ahead of that reservation.

I don't know the exact numbers of the first three days, but for sure, those were the most active days of the reservation and I just wanted to point out that only one hour of difference will have a huge impact on the delivery date. Also, as we already know, this is just a part of a long equation.
Unless your extra special like priority orders.🤣. Needles to also the one that wants to OVER pay .

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unless your extra special like priority orders.🤣. Needles to also the one that wants to OVER pay .
I wish I'd be a priority order :cautious:... I tried to convince my dealer that I was but it didn't work. Apparently, been part of this forum doesn't make you that special for a priority order.:confused:

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish I'd be a priority order :cautious:... I tried to convince my dealer that I was but it didn't work. Apparently, been part of this forum doesn't make you that special for a priority order.:confused:
It probably puts most of us on s*** list💀

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I think it has to be more than 35 reservations per minute. But let’s go with that……my timestamp is at 6:10pm MT on 7/13, which would put me in the top 350 reservations? And with my #1 of 56 dealership allocations……it boggles the mind to consider I have yet to receive a scheduled build for a 2dr BL (full of constraints). Especially when you consider less than 100 of those 350 builds are 2drs and a good portion of those are FEs. This is truly depressing.

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There is a huge difference between legitimate questions and people just complaining and venting on a forum to a large corporation. Sure they need to be held accountable, but many people on this forum lack the ability to ask questions without being complete dicks.
Many also lack the ability to answer questions without being a dick. Some are just not as informed or as good at searching threads, but it seems there has been a shift in attitude since some people are getting built and others are not. Direct the frustration appropriately if u can.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think it has to be more than 35 reservations per minute. But let’s go with that……my timestamp is at 6:10pm MT on 7/13, which would put me in the top 350 reservations? And with my #1 of 56 dealership allocations……it boggles the mind to consider I have yet to receive a scheduled build for a 2dr BL (full of constraints). Especially when you consider less than 100 of those 350 builds are 2drs and a good portion of those are FEs. This is truly depressing.
I feel you! I would think that you should be one the first as well. On the bright side, you should be one of the first yet. Anytime soon you should be receiving that golden ticket!

I'm not depressed, I'm desperate! that's why I always walks here dreaming with the Bronco, but I try to see it as part of the journey and I know that the result won't disappoint me. Meanwhile, I enjoy others members posts with their awesome and sometime ugly mods (white grill, seriously?)

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Quotes from “Are you there God? It's me, Margaret.” rewritten... LOL.

“Are you there Ford? It’s me, Mark. I just told my family I want a Bronco. Please help me get a MIC top, Ford. You know without delamination.”
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.