First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good on Ford for getting on here to address those kinds of issues, helping a customer get right to it instead of dealer or 800 number.
Sponsored

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Guess what, Ford is on the forum, responding issues. See attached.

@Ford Motor Company you wonā€™t be bored here. Letā€™s say Ford communication has been non existent since the beginning and hopefully you can help solve that.

We need to hear more about the current issues (leaking roof, honeycomb roof patterns, QC issuesā€¦).

We also need to hear more about order scheduling. Why some people like me (hour 1 reservation, #1 allocation at the dealer are waiting for their Bronco to be scheduled while some people with the exact same build but ordered later are driving theirs?) whatā€™s the scheduling look like this month?

Why canā€™t we get a roof rack on 21MY Sasquatch and what will be different in the 22 to allow roof rack?

I am sure many other questions are still unanswered. Thank you for hopefully bringing some clarity, help and communication to this chaos.

2CEDF664-128F-495A-897C-C48317CAFC27.jpeg
well people should report the issue with their vehicles...not their where is my bronco?

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think it has to be more than 35 reservations per minute. But letā€™s go with thatā€¦ā€¦my timestamp is at 6:10pm MT on 7/13, which would put me in the top 350 reservations? And with my #1 of 56 dealership allocationsā€¦ā€¦it boggles the mind to consider I have yet to receive a scheduled build for a 2dr BL (full of constraints). Especially when you consider less than 100 of those 350 builds are 2drs and a good portion of those are FEs. This is truly depressing.
but the real question is how many of those reservations have been converted into orders? also how many of those reservations have been changed and moved back in line. how many real orders are we seeing. what i mean by real orders is when the down payment has been made and the actual order has been submitted for production?

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why can't you figure out how to put power seats in the two door, this has been done for over 60 years and now it's impossible?

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I assume Ford will quietly monitor new deliveries and jump in when they see something potentially troublesome like water coming out of an airbag panel or persistent software glitches. These issues will be taken off forum (PM).

I highly doubt they will try to answer any individual's question or attempt to provide insight into the production processes at Ford.

Good to see they are on top of the early issues though. Seems like they are working to clean these up before they become too prevalent.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
but the real question is how many of those reservations have been converted into orders? also how many of those reservations have been changed and moved back in line. how many real orders are we seeing. what i mean by real orders is when the down payment has been made and the actual order has been submitted for production?
Who knows the true state of reservations/early orders. It's a monster that took on a life of it's own. If I never hear again about time stamps and all that other stuff it will be too soon! Hey Ford, you have a potentially awesome vehicle, next time have a more traditional launch, with a vehicle that is all ready to go.

Last edited:

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yay, so now Ford can ignore us here just like they do in real life! yay!

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you Ford, now some

Thank you Ford, Now some of us hourly employees can take a break from customer care issues..and get back to focusing on making them.
Now that's Rich.:sneaky:šŸ¤£

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I always heard about the similarity on the time stamp, but just doing a rough calculation. Let's say they got 150.000 reservations in three days. That will be 72hrs, that will be traduce in 4320 min. If we doo the math, that means that Ford receive a reservation in less than two every second (35 reservation per minutes), this means, if you're reservation is just one hour apart from the others, that's means that there is 2084 units ahead of that reservation.

I don't know the exact numbers of the first three days, but for sure, those were the most active days of the reservation and I just wanted to point out that only one hour of difference will have a huge impact on the delivery date. Also, as we already know, this is just a part of a long equation.
Yes, good point. I donā€™t know if they got 150k in the first three days, but point taken. A difference of minutes could be a big difference in production. I am just conjecturing on how ā€œpriorityā€ the priority orders are. It has to fit in somewhere. I think it jumps priority on timestamp, but I have yet to see someone with delivery day they were a priority order.

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right! This changing orders and re-allocating must be complete chaos. I am thinking that there will be a lot of build emails sent once this ā€œdeadlineā€ to switch to soft top w/kit is met. I did get a chuckle out of Ford ā€œextendingā€ the deadline by a week. Why not, push it back another week or 5! That would be consistent with the whole process!

Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
not all dealers required a down payment at all.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Quotes from ā€œAre you there God? It's me, Margaret.ā€ rewritten... LOL.

ā€œAre you there Ford? Itā€™s me, Mark. I just told my family I want a Bronco. Please help me get a MIC top, Ford. You know without delamination.ā€
I feel bad that Iā€™m old enough to remember reading Judy Blume in the 80s. šŸ˜©

Status
Not open for further replies.