Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Careful! It is my understanding that the Badlands can't take ANY spacer lift as the suspension is already at max height for the geometry of the other components.
Everything I’ve read says 1 inch is the max spacer a Badlands can have, before having to move to a coil over lift. That will get me slightly higher than a BadSquatch so I’ll feel good about adding 35in tires.
Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All of the Bronco series have a factory rake. Because the Bronco suspension is soft and designed for off-road use, any significant amount of payload in the cargo bay or on the tow tongue is going to cause the rear end to sag. I personally would leave it alone, but I know many people disagree. It's more of a personal preference.
So, would this kit allow you to lift it but keep the rake? Or does this lift also level it by default?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, would this kit allow you to lift it but keep the rake? Or does this lift also level it by default?
This particular kit that Jay is talking about is specifically designed to level out the factory rake, because it lifts the front of the vehicle 1" more than the back.

If you install the complete kit, you will achieve 2.5" in the front and 1.5" in the rear to give the Bronco a "leveled" look.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same thing happened to me. Then walked outside of my garage on Friday afternoon and found this.
1626720825751.png

1626720894621.png

:)
Did you order these for both Front and Rear? Did you also get the new recommended Upper Control Arms. What model trim are these going on?

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, might be a stupid question(s), but...
  1. Is the Sasquatch package also raked, or already leveled?
  2. If it can/should be leveled, what are our options, if any?
Throw some sand bags in the back. Haha. Self leveling.

Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This particular kit that Jay is talking about is specifically designed to level out the factory rake, because it lifts the front of the vehicle 1" more than the back.

Ok thanks. So I guess there are kits out there that would raise each end the same, thus keeping the rake....or you could customize the rake (i.e reduce it by 1/2” but not all the way...)?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jay, this is the kit I ordered but found out that even though their site says Badlands is supported, it is not. I’ll be returning it and probably doing a simple 1in level kit until better options come out for lifting the Badlands.
I believe it is because your badlands has the Bilstein shocks correct?

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe it is because your badlands has the Bilstein shocks correct?
Yes, All Badlands come with Bilstein shocks, so their site is misleading stating Badlands is supported for this level kit.

6GJohnny

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hello everyone! I figured I would do an exciting post to introduce myself on the forum! My name is Jay and I am Grangers Accessory manager. I handle anything from bedliners to lift kits to supercharger kits here! I definitely take pride in my job here at Granger and am extremely thankful that @Zach@Granger has put me in a position that truly fits my interests.

Enough about me though! I am sure you guys saw the title of this thread. Here are some photos of the 4WP Level kit that just arrived today! This is just a spacer level, so no shocks or new springs on this kit. They estimate 2 to 2.5" in the front depending on if you use the additional spacer, part # 65-12282, and then 1.5" in the rear.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND!!! This will NOT work on a Sasquatch pakcage. The shock length will not work from what I am reading in the instructions.

Otherwise, the quality of the parts is very nice! I am excited for our Bronco to arrive so we can get the ball rolling on this!

Please let me know if you guys have any questions on this kit or would like additional photos.

IMG_3605.jpg

IMG_3604.jpg

IMG_3603.jpg

IMG_3601.jpg
Thanks. Price would be great.

Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry, 4x4 newb here. What's the difference between a leveling kit and a lift kit?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you order these for both Front and Rear? Did you also get the new recommended Upper Control Arms. What model trim are these going on?
Yes, the one in the left is rear, right is front. Going on a 4-door BL with opt wheels and 37's

Would like to get everything on and inspect geometry to see if upper control arms are needed. Also need to check out the rear sway bar and mount to see if it can be modded or has to be replaced. On my Jeep I was able to relocate the sway bar mount to correct the stance. And will regear as soon as they are available from Ford.

It is also less conspicuous if I space out my mod purchases. This way the woman that lives in my house doesn't seem to notice as much.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, 4x4 newb here. What's the difference between a leveling kit and a lift kit?
A leveling kit is designed to level the front of a vehicle, typically a truck, with the rear to get rid of that factory rake look.
most companies do a front end lift in order to level a vehicle while some also offer a smaller lift in the rear while still leveling the front with the rear.
I haven’t seen a true Lift kit on the market yet for Bronco. Just leveling kits and a 2” coilover setup.
Sponsored